PC Gaming News
Page 152 of 347 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3465
    No you can't they're fixed stats (though thats on-topic ^_^ )

OMG Snow's Back!!! Missed you, you've been hiding for way too long.

I've had a crappy day/weekend so far. Friday was a great night but at the end of it I had a really really bad tension headache that didn't go, meaning I had to sleep with a tension headache which is terrible when you wake up. And when I did wake up I found that my back was all knotted up and I'd trapped five nerves down the length of it meaning I couldn't move. Course this was all caused from stiring in my sleep from the headache....which also did my neck in...I finally managed to untrap three nerves earlier allowing me to move without too much pain but I've jsut ended up sitting on the comp chair again...hopefully in afew hours I'll of removed these other two nerves...

Other than all the pain i'm in a fairly good mood
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

My weekend rocked! I was up in NYC for the weekend for Model UN, and it ended saturday morning, at which point we had the rest of sat and almost all of sunday to do anything in the city!
    As you might imagine, we had quite a good time there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    People don't say this enough to you, Zimmy. Congratulations on your baby and on the painting (yes, I've congratulated you before, but it's such a momentous event )
    Hey, I never said this & it's kind of late...but thanks!! I always share those positive comments with my wife & they go a long way in helping her be comfortable with the amount of my GW playtime.

someone say something nice to me......my g/f hates this game.

work sucked today, we had a housekeeping and standard operating procedures audit at work today from procter and gamble(some of you may have heard of them) and they reamed my bosses *** and he took it out on us, guess thats what i get for working in the manufacturing business

Quote Originally Posted by 6stringspanky
    someone say something nice to me......my g/f hates this game.

work sucked today, we had a housekeeping and standard operating procedures audit at work today from procter and gamble(some of you may have heard of them) and they reamed my bosses *** and he took it out on us, guess thats what i get for working in the manufacturing business
    Ok, first step (as defined by Zero & Tsume), try to get her to play. I know that a couple of people in Dii have done that. That helps.

Anyways, I'll just say something that I know she would probably want to hear, which you already probably do & don't really need me to say. But now you can say to her, "Well, the guys from Dii told me that I should take tonight off & spend it with you. Do you want a back rub or anything like that?" Cheesy, I know, you can twist my words however you want to make it work.

Dang man, that sucks about your work situation!! My work week has been pretty sweet actually!! Made a huge sale on Monday & then followed up with two good sales Monday & today! WHOOOT!!!

6string, GW brought us together how can that be a bad thing?

OT: I just finished Star Ocean, about 5 min ago ... phew I don't know what was tougher, the final boss, or watching all the endings. On to Chrono Trigger and FFIX!!!

WHOOT Check it out!! Another milestone!!

<---- ...600 Posts

On that note, I'm calling it a night!

Hahahaha are you going to do that every 100 posts Zimmy?

On that note

Whoot

339 posts

Not every 100 I hope as it goes 100, 500, 1k, 2k etc etc o_0

Or in my case 100, 500, 1k, 2k, Beat Fallen, 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, Surpass Diab, 7k, Surpass Kaz. lol

On another note (the PALs are already deep in this discussion) I'm upgrading my Video card, jsut trying to find a decent one in my price range. I want Oblivion runnign smoothly but dont want to have to fork out &#163;200-300 just for a processor that's 3gig. So instead I'm thinking of upgrading the Video card and the RAM. I'm just not sure if 2gig of DDR RAM (instead of 1) and a video card that meets req's along with maybe overclocking my processor from 1.8 to 2gig will work. It's recommended to have 1gig RAM, 3gig processor and the card I'm buying...i'm hoping that extra gig of RAM will make up for the gig of processing power I'm missing.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

FINE!! You guys are mean!! And just for the record, I skipped over 400...