PC Gaming News
Page 166 of 347 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 3465
    I got one of them, probably the second one, for free with my video card (PC). However, I only played a little bit of the first one a long time ago. I liked it, but I was playing better games at that time, so I never really got into it. I haven't tried the second or third ones though.

I have also played through around just the first level of the original PoP, and my dad beat the whole game several times.

Quote Originally Posted by 6stringspanky
    i had to leave the room, my g/f was watching broke back mountain and i was on the verge of vomiting.

did you get PoP on console or pc. i own all 3 on xbox.

speaking of xbox if anyone ever wants to play halo2 on live my tag is: ManuManuTheSlim
    I lost all respect for Keith Ledger when I found out when he was in that movie ... not that there is anything wrong with being ***. Ledger did an interview with Rolling Stone about how emotional it was to kiss a man (If I recall correctly it was something along the lines of "you never realize how much emotion there is in kissing another man until you do it")

Halo 2 ... urgh. I'm definetely going to have to disagree on this one. It's a terrible terrible FPS (might be a good game though ...). I'm more of a CS guy myself, but hey this is a free country after all (otherwise ).

first you hate keith ledger for playing a *** man in a movie then you have to trash on halo2

Got it for the GC as I only buy consoles for one game SMASH BROTHERS! (easily the greatest game ever made). PoP was great so I figured I'd try out the sequels... seems pretty decent so far

Halo - I've never been much into FPS' so meh there - but brokeback (and it's Heath not Keith ) I dunno I have a feeling I'll have to watch it as my fiancee's other boyfriend would be heath if anyone... <sigh> oh well she lets me watch movies with hot girls all the time (infact she chose Dukes of Hazard ).

Quote Originally Posted by Parker Bsb
    oh well she lets me watch movies with hot girls all the time (infact she chose Dukes of Hazard ).
    You do realize that it is just a setup right? Of course she lets you watch movies with hot girls in them all of the time. That way you can't complain about the movies that she wants to watch and sometimes it can force you to watch the movies that she picks with her. Guilt is a very powerful emotion and the manipulation of its secrets have been passed on from Mother to Daughter for centuries and eons now. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile.
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

LOL I know that mord... the strange thing is I don't mind so much - if I have to sit thru Brokeback Mountain I know there's a light at the end of the tunel

Sure Relationships are about give and take - sure she's manipulating me so she can get what SHE wants; but if I get what I want in the process it's win/win isn't it

LOL I know that mord... the strange thing is I don't mind so much - if I have to sit thru Brokeback Mountain I know there's a light at the end of the tunel

Sure Relationships are about give and take - sure she's manipulating me so she can get what SHE wants; but if I get what I want in the process it's win/win isn't it

at least someone else understands

See, the problem is that you have ALREADY been assimilated so you are getting what she WANTS you to think you want. You are completely under her influence and there is nothing that you can do about it except to accept the fact that you are not alone in your assimilation. There are multitudes of others who have been assimilated in the same manor(sp?) as you and are currently in a blissful state of mind. If you really want to test it out, see if she will let you get a couple of volumes of the Girls Gone Wild series. If she says no then you know that she hasn't received that part of the manual yet. But if she DOES agree to let you get it, you will have to worry then!!!!! Be afraid!!! Be VERY afraid!!!!!
    Last edited by Mordakai Slivermoon; 11-04-2006 at 16:55.
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

I knew it was one of those two, parker. I'm not good with names.