PC Gaming News
Page 216 of 347 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3465
    Welcome back Zero!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Course my clothes are now not in my room, but I rarely use them anyway
    Now, for the love of all things good and decent put some pants on.

EDIT: Gumpy, I'm betting 4 weeks with pants, 3 weeks without. Things tend to get knocked over when your not wearing pants...

Martian
    Last edited by Martian; 15-06-2006 at 21:48. Reason: irrational gambling

Quote Originally Posted by gumpygrits
    How long until Zero spills a drink into his computer and puts himself out of commission for another few weeks?
    Yeah, sooo tempted to wager, BUT I'm gonna withhold here because if I am actually correct...I think he'd come after me.

*curls up at gumpy's feet and snoozes*

Quote Originally Posted by gumpygrits
    Alright, lets start the betting:

How long until Zero spills a drink into his computer and puts himself out of commission for another few weeks?

Sunday at the latest. :)

I started my job this week. Boy, do I get tired now, and they didn't even give me much to do. So I'm sitting there now, trying to figure the programs out, being bored all day long. When I get home, I'm wiped out. I start wanting to go to sleep as early 7pm now (as opposed to the 6am which I usually went to sleep at). Good thing they have a free coffee machine there.

Sorry for the doublepost, but this post deserves a post of its own.

I have reached a major landmark for me, and for these forums. 7,000 posts!

Wow nice, what did you do to get that high? Spamming "Closing this topic due to..."? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolico x64
    Sorry for the doublepost, but this post deserves a post of its own.

I have reached a major landmark for me, and for these forums. 7,000 posts!

7,000?!?

*taps emergnecy ZOMG-Diabolico-reached-7000-posts-holy-posting-poster-batman-type keg*

Hmm I've got a little catching up to do Only Diab and KAz higher than me IIRC post wise who visit this forum (sure there's ASH etc from the Dii.net forums but htey don't come here...).

I won't be spillign anything on the computer, the rooms so small that if I want my computer chair in here I have to seal the door shut, plus the computer (both of them ^_^ ) are pretty far back under a proper computer desk (unlike that nasty thing I had at the uni....).

Btw UK pants or USA pants
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Btw UK pants or USA pants
    I suppose either would suffice, one just a bit more dangerous to sit around with than the other.

(I had to look up what you crazy Brits mean by "pants" before posting this. I like that it can also be used in disgust)

[Nay] is currently recruiting, click here for more info

Be a PAL, all the cool kids are doing it