PC Gaming News
Page 223 of 347 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3465
    Glad to hear you had a good time bud. Anythign special happen? Oh and were you blessed with none-stop-sun for all the days? Last Tiem I went camping all we had was sun until the very last hour where we had a terrential storm that flooded people further down the field lol
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Last time I went camping I met a black bear. The park ranger told us that if by some chance we came across a bear that we should stop and stare at it and try to look large and intimidating without making sudden motions.

Aparantly trembling in fear and almost wetting yourself is also effective.

Martian

I could never stare down a bear.

I almost ran into a grizzly bear in the mountains while bike riding. Came pretty close to him, and then he got shot by a tranquilizer.

It's like a frickin' country bear jambaroo around here! Yeah, and these ones are smarter than the average bear. They swiped my picnic basket.

Quote Originally Posted by snowkissed
    I almost ran into a grizzly bear in the mountains while bike riding. Came pretty close to him, and then he got shot by a tranquilizer.
    Bears don't just get shot...someone must have done it.

Reminds me of a story my uncle (he lives in Montana) told me. Since the bears are a protected species, its illegal to shoot them unless they attack you first (charging at you, etc. doesn't count, the bear has to physically touch you). Since nobody in their right mind would wait for a bear to actually hit them before shooting, people that have close encounters of the bear kind will shoot first and then cut themselves with the bear's claws after the fact to make it seem like they were defending themselves.

[Nay] is currently recruiting, click here for more info

Be a PAL, all the cool kids are doing it

Gump thats crazy

I want to see a bear in the wild along with several other animal's. But hey, I've only had my passport afew week's so I haven't really had the chance. Course we've got afew wild Pantha's etc wondering around the UK that have escaped over the year/decades. Tempted to go looking for them. There's apparently a family Kangaroo's hidden somewhere in the south of the UK as well. Silly places losing things.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

I had some incidents with bears in my community before. Good thing it never happened to us. I'd probably be scared to death.

We dont have any bears in this area...in fact I never seen any sort of wild animals in my neighborhood.

My father-in-law killed a bear once. He said that after his first shot with the shotgun, the bear stood on hindlegs & he shot him again. He said the bear then started running at him & he shot him again. (his shotgun is now empty) I guess he then pulled a handgun out & shot him a forth time about 10 yards away and that finally dropped the bear....

Honestly, it sounded kinda fun, maybe I will try that sometime!

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page