PC Gaming News
Page 258 of 347 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3465
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I'm drinking a Vault in class right now. I don't like coffee.

It is lunch time now and time to switch from the java to the MD. Very long day.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I used to drink at least a liter of Dew a day. I miss those days.

I am calling it a day. Hopefully Tuesday will be better.

My update on how the night went when I got home. It was pretty much as bad as work was, number two wreck her bike into our van and put a nice two foot long scratch on the driver side door. This is not just your normal let's get some polishing compound and buff it out. NO, this is to the metal. I would not had been upset as much if she had told the wife or myself, but two of her other sisters told on her while they were going to bed. Yeah about five hours later. So that is about a grand out of my own pocket. Here lies the differnce between my wife and I. I say she should be grounded off the bike and she says no since she apologized. I would be fine with that if she came forward at the beginning. There was humor in the situation, she said she did not do it originally when confronted.....the bike did.

The dog still pushed my brother down the stairs....

Martian

When I was young; I would get the cat to chase a bit of string as I dragged it along. Once the cat was worked up a bit, the string often came to rest on one of my cousinís legs.

The cat clawed her never seemed to work for me.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I was always that honest kid that told his parents everything he did wrong and was made to feel guilty and still got punished.

My sister, on the other hand... *sigh* she used that weakness against me all the time...

I was always told I had to behave well because my younger brother - "who really loves you very much and looks up to you" etc etc - would do what I did.. Worst part is, it actually worked most of the time - darn parents and their guilt trips.