PC Gaming News
Page 103 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3465
    OT in this case means "Off-Topic".

Meaning that this thread is not for discussion about the game that we play. There are some parameters put on what can be discussed. You can find those in the OP (Original Post) IIRC (If I Recall Correctly).

Wow zim, geting all techno-babble on us finally eh?

I notice that you are close to 400 posts

So THAT'S what OP stands for! I always knew what it meant, but could never figure it out what exactly the letters O and P stood for.

Thank you also for explaining what IIRC stands for. I just couldn't figure that one out at all for the life of me! But anyhoo, has anybody heard any weird or interesting news from around the world today?
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordakai Slivermoon
    Thank you also for explaining what IIRC stands for. I just couldn't figure that one out at all for the life of me! But anyhoo, has anybody heard any weird or interesting news from around the world today?
    I start school today. Vacation's over, and now I'm about to start leaving for classes again. First up, a music class. I hate music classes. They'll probably just teach about the history of music, too.

You can always put your headphones on and listen to your own music in the music class. When asked, you just tell them you're learning music
    Member of the Guild of the Week #23: The Order of Dii

Quote Originally Posted by ArbainHestia
    Wow... who stamped on your usual happy mood? Get it??? Stamped??? Postal???

Hahaha
    *runs from Phaeax's wrath*
    *taps emergency keg-of-distraction keg*

Best...post...ever...

Mord..."Fear Me!" (I'm a r/w so I can use that...) <[an example of whats allowed]

I started uni's second semester a while ago but haven't been in much...damned colds...and sleep...and colds...and lazyness...and sleep...
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Best...post...ever...

Mord..."Fear Me!" (I'm a r/w so I can use that...) <[an example of whats allowed]

I started uni's second semester a while ago but haven't been in much...damned colds...and sleep...and colds...and lazyness...and sleep...
    Haha!!!!! I can use it as well with my tanking mesmer(Me/W). I think I may have a counter for ya there!!!!!
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordakai Slivermoon
    Haha!!!!! I can use it as well with my tanking mesmer(Me/W). I think I may have a counter for ya there!!!!!
    Psh, try it ;)

So I watchign TV when I woke up (5:30pm....*sigh* ) and on the show they were showing some of the new crossbreeds of dogs (fashionable ones...i.e. all types crossed with poodles atm o_0 ) The poodle crossbreeds have some really stupid name and some are just down right out there (I know of at least one that will get filtered by the forums ). I'll honestly never get why people liked some of the breeds...it just didn't look right..(A Lab crossed with a poodle...just ended up looking like a cuddly toy imo...).

But then, I'm more of a cat person anyway. While I like dogs and they seem to like me I'd certainley take a cat over a dog for myself to keep anyday :p
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbsb
    Wow zim, geting all techno-babble on us finally eh?

I notice that you are close to 400 posts
    Heh, though I'd make my 400th post a reply to your observation...

And by the way guys, IIRC was defined to me by Parker. So thank him!