PC Gaming News
Page 104 of 347 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3465
    I know of the labridoodle and the golden doodle, are those what you are talking about? Hahaha. Outstanding names. They make me laugh every time. Oh man.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Zimmy
    OT in this case means "Off-Topic".

Meaning that this thread is not for discussion about the game that we play. There are some parameters put on what can be discussed. You can find those in the OP (Original Post) IIRC (If I Recall Correctly).
    For some reason I thought IIRC had something to do with mIRC

Anyway ... my school started like 2 weeks ago, so you guys have nothing to complain about Fortunately for me I don't have to take music classes. Every class is boring lecture, with lots of reading. What did I get myself into?

And what do you think a poodle and a cocaspanial (sp) forms...it doesn't end in doodle...but the poodle part is stil lat the end...
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    And what do you think a poodle and a cocaspanial (sp) forms...it doesn't end in doodle...but the poodle part is stil lat the end...
    That is what happens when people have too much money and too much time on their hands.....
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

It doesn't matter. Both have tails so we call it cocktail.
    Member of the Guild of the Week #23: The Order of Dii

Quote Originally Posted by Mortshd
    It doesn't matter. Both have tails so we call it cocktail.
    Ooooooooooooo. A cocktail! That sounds pretty good right about now!!! I could really use a good drink. It would definately make work a lot more enjoyable.
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

Isn't it a doodle pog? Or is that a different dog?

My vote is for what Mortal said

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbsb
    Isn't it a doodle pog? Or is that a different dog?

My vote is for what Mortal said
    I'm going to veer off-topic in the off-topic thread (which IMO is very fitting) and just make announceement to Parker...

Now that you have ur PAL membership, combined with the fact that ur activity has been very nice, I am going to conceed our race to the 500/2000 post marks...

You win; I lose! You rock; I suck... Yeah, yea, yeah

What's wrong with the cockapoo? Hahaha. Just because of the first section of the word?

P.S.: I'm playing in a show tonight! Huzzah!

P.S.S.: A show, for all you nubcakes out there, is a synonym of "concert".

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectZephyr
    What's wrong with the cockapoo? Hahaha. Just because of the first section of the word?

P.S.: I'm playing in a show tonight! Huzzah!

P.S.S.: A show, for all you nubcakes out there, is a synonym of "concert".
    What kind of concert will you be playing in and what will you be doing?