PC Gaming News
Page 106 of 347 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordakai Slivermoon
    How is everyone holding up?
    I'm kind of keeping everyone together, since I didn't take this as hard as say, the girl whose dad died. I didn't know him personally, I just knew that he had cancer. But so far everyone's holding together. With a little laughter due to me. As Bowie told me (it went a little something like this), comfort is difficult to achieve, but distraction is it's poor cousin. But I cannot go to the funeral tomorrow... I don't really feel welcome anyway since funerals give me the shimmies and I wouldn't be there to pay my respects, but just to support the girl and everyone else.

*figures a change of topic may be nessessary*

Soo did anyone check out the new gw site yet? It's pretty sweet looking... and they are using the screenies to TEASE us... I want more BWE's NOW

Ohhhh! Nice!!! :D

*taps emergency OMG-Guild-Wars-got-a-new-perrdy-website-thingy keg*

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbsb
    *figures a change of topic may be nessessary*

Soo did anyone check out the new gw site yet? It's pretty sweet looking... and they are using the screenies to TEASE us... I want more BWE's NOW

Tut-tut, Parker - that's not OT. Bad boy!

Something that is OT is that I've spent the entire day tearing down old wallpaper in what is to become my bedroom. It's not much fun, slightly dusty and hard on my hands. But since when is anything necessary pleasant in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Minelle Tempest
    Tut-tut, Parker - that's not OT. Bad boy!

Something that is OT is that I've spent the entire day tearing down old wallpaper in what is to become my bedroom. It's not much fun, slightly dusty and hard on my hands. But since when is anything necessary pleasant in any way?
    True, but at least it got the conversation started again

I love fixing up/re-building houses and stuff, but I gotta agree with you... I DESPISE wallpapering (and cleaning windows... but that's irrelevant). At least it sounds like you are done with the BLAH part and getting ready for the painting (you ARE painting the walls right?)

I hope she's painting...is my room done yet?

On yet ANOTHER topic, I just got out the shower, walked into my room only to hear the fire alarm going. So I had a choice, go outside in just a towel and freeze to death, or risk the fire (which would help dry me off mind you) and dry myself then get dressed. I opted for the latter and eventually made it outside clothed, damp hair etc. Turns out someone upstairs left a potato in the microwave -_- However it was rather funny to see 6 guys surrounded by 19 girls standing outside the place :D
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Oh man, you are almost there!! So what's the party going to be like & where is it going to be?!?! Is ArbainHestia going to be there with his kegs? Whisper me in-game...I might have some stuff that you could use.

We might actually be wallpapering the walls again. And then painting them. Though we'll probably paint the ceiling before we do that. And of course, after that, we'll put in new parquet flooring and fix various things in the room, which will then be ready to serve as our bedroom. And after that, we get to do it all over again with the living room. *sigh* The comp room/spare bedroom might be next in line after that, unless we decide the kitchen is more important.

In between fixing the apartment, the paper I'll be writing and the course in "Effective communication in English" I'm taking - I'm in for a fun-filled spring term. Wish me luck!

Soooo Parker, what time are you getting home.

Quote Originally Posted by Minelle Tempest
    "Effective communication in English"
    Is this about "talk softly and carry a big stick"? (Oh...and good luck)
    Member of the Guild of the Week #23: The Order of Dii