PC Gaming News
Page 111 of 347 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordakai Slivermoon
    Just so you know, not all of the kegs are filled with alcohol. After all, there are some members of these forums that aren't QUITE legal yet so they get some of the "other" specialties that Arbain has come up with.
    Them there are fighting words.

*Pulls out the knives once more until the alcohol kegs are the only ones left*
    *Throws knives everywhere, Death Blossom style (like in the Last Starfighter)*
    Senior Executive Vice President in the world reknown Muff fanclub.
    Doing good deeds for the GW community since our founding in 2005
    Guild Leader of the following guilds: I Got Giant Stomped [OUCH], Suicide Is Routine [SiR]

Just so you know, not all of the kegs are filled with alcohol. After all, there are some members of these forums that aren't QUITE legal yet so they get some of the "other" specialties that Arbain has come up with.
    We call them home brews

Sav you should know from your visit to the PAL forums not one drop is EVER left...you sure you didnt jsut drink barrel cleaner by mistake
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by Savsuds
    Them there are fighting words.

*Pulls out the knives once more until the alcohol kegs are the only ones left*
    *Throws knives everywhere, Death Blossom style (like in the Last Starfighter)*
    Noo... Night want his orange soda...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    We call them home brews

Sav you should know from your visit to the PAL forums not one drop is EVER left...you sure you didnt jsut drink barrel cleaner by mistake
    I know in the PAL forums we drink every last drop, but this here is our forums and I am not too sure we are "good to the last drop". Some do not even drink so...
    And there is alcohol in the brand barrel cleaner so, waste not want not.
    Senior Executive Vice President in the world reknown Muff fanclub.
    Doing good deeds for the GW community since our founding in 2005
    Guild Leader of the following guilds: I Got Giant Stomped [OUCH], Suicide Is Routine [SiR]

Ok, so that could have been a problem, but it seems Savsuds took care of that - so my point of view is still valid.

Don't be throwing knives at my kegs... refunds!!!!!! Also, who's not finishing their kegs? No desert (read: more kegs) till you finish your kegs!

And yes, for the minors, people who don't drink and recovering alcoholics I do have a variety of non-alcoholic kegs... they're kept in the back somewhere... I think we use them in games to see who can keep their balance while rolling around the room?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbainHestia
    Don't be throwing knives at my kegs... refunds!!!!!! Also, who's not finishing their kegs? No desert (read: more kegs) till you finish your kegs!
    That's too bad. I know everyone was looking forward to the dry, arid plains.

Spelling Police, away!
    *blares trumpets*
    *rides into the sunset*
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeax

Spelling Police, away!
    *blares trumpets*
    *rides into the sunset*

*cough cough* I knew that... um... I was just checking to see if anyone else would catch on!

You win... have a desert keg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeax

Spelling Police, away!
    *blares trumpets*
    *rides into the sunset*
    Don't be stealing Snow's jobs now, the dressing up and spelling corrections are all her domain and her wrath you must fear!
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Although Seeing Phaeax dressed in one of Snow's outfits would be humerous... Phaeax the Purple Cheerleader! Oh god, I have mental images now... lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Homer
    'Marge, your being a cop makes you the man. Which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that, besides occasionally wearing the underwear which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.'
    Last edited by ArbainHestia; 08-02-2006 at 17:25.