PC Gaming News
Page 113 of 347 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3465
    But then there's the time factor to be taken into consideration :p I'll jsut sit and watch how things proceed
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

It takes time for the dressmaker to craft something to accentuate Zero's feminine lines.
    Senior Executive Vice President in the world reknown Muff fanclub.
    Doing good deeds for the GW community since our founding in 2005
    Guild Leader of the following guilds: I Got Giant Stomped [OUCH], Suicide Is Routine [SiR]

"it's ok darling..." she says and spins the umbrella some more. "Bring the carebear army on. My assistant here ..." points a finger decorated with black long fingernail at old tiny chinese man "will make sure you all get a colorful fur coat" *grins evilly*
    Valerya The Red (aka Nat) Member of Holy Order of Dwayna's KNights [HODK]
    Valerya Des Mort (N/W lvl20) ~8~Seishou Des Mort (Rt/Mo lvl20) ~8~ Natalya Of Moonshae (Me/E lvl20)
    Sajara Zephyrus (E/W lvl20) ~8~ Matahari Shan (A/R lvl20) ~8~ Valerya of Dii (PvP).
    Elena Thesperax (R/Me lvl20) ~8~ Mitsukai Thesperax (N/A lvl20) ~8~ Queen Sekhmet (W/R lvl20)

Couple questions:

Tsume, is that an avatar of Mugen, from Samurai Champloo?

Can I have a sig, only once I'm a Pal? I'm thinking of becoming a bronze "pal", so just wondering about that.

Sigs are for PALs and site staff only :)

Time faction, the duration of how long each member has been known by the respective party, in this case, me :p
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Today I got booted from guildwars twice (neither time in a party), because someone was trying to access my account. I changed my email address and password. Anything else I should do? I didn't take a screenshot, so I don't know if it would be worth it contacting the support team.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    Today I got booted from guildwars twice (neither time in a party), because someone was trying to access my account. I changed my email address and password. Anything else I should do? I didn't take a screenshot, so I don't know if it would be worth it contacting the support team.
    What made you think that someone was trying to access your account? Was there a message displayed or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolico x64
    What made you think that someone was trying to access your account? Was there a message displayed or something like that?
    Yea. I don't remember the exact phrase but it said something along the lines of "Someone was trying to access your account, that's why you've been logged off."

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    Yea. I don't remember the exact phrase but it said something along the lines of "Someone was trying to access your account, that's why you've been logged off."
    Well if it said something along those lines, watchout. If you use the same email/password you did for previous games or such it could be someone you once knew or such doing it. The only times I have ever heard of someone actually getting their account stolen on GW, its usually by someone they know. If you changed email and password you should be alright. If it happens again, theres either a problem with client/server interaction and your accounts authorization or you've got someone keylogging you or such. Download any files for Guild Wars or any other game lately? Anything non official could contain a logger that works on multiple games.

As for Val vs Snow, its no contest. Why? Because the carebear armies have not recovered (as far as I know), or atleast, have not shown themselves since the last clash I had with them. Also, if you recall, I believe the floating city of Carebeartopia came crashing to the ground.

Anyhow, my armies have grown in strength and my fortifications are prepared for any possible future combat with Snow or her carebears. I doubt there will ever be another though, as Snow seems to have started a new city in some other game, which is fine and tolerable.

As for is my 'tar Mugen? Hah, this sounds like fun. To answer that all I can do is provide the following quotes:

"Stop fooling around, I've lived with every possible kind of disgrace. I don't have anything to learn from you. You want me to taste the same feelings as you? Don't talk like such a (w)ussy. If you point your sword at someone, you either kill or be killed, thats it. Someone who isn't prepared for that shouldn't *****!"
    Mugen: [after finding a bag of coins in the river] We hit the potjack!
    Fuu: That's jackpot!
    Mugen: All I know is we're filthy *****!
    Fuu: Filthy rich!
    Jin: I hope your doing that on purpose.

Mugen: I remember a dream. There was fire all around me.
    Jin: That was no dream.
    Mugen: So you really were in a bathtub with your thing hanging out?
    Jin: No, that was a dream

In short...yah! Thats mah tar.