PC Gaming News
Page 12 of 347 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raphiel20
    Ok, new subject before people start either shouting "its morhpin time" or singing the theme tune :p

Raph/Zero
    Go go power rangers! You mighty morphin' power rangeerrrrss! *does that funky morphin' time arm motion* :D

Thursday night before the GW weekend, I will be making a pot of stew to hold me for most of the weekend. I will most likely have the whole pot to myself. My wife refuses to even try goat stew.

I guess thatís what happens when you have a wife from the big city of Benedict, Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by 1SG Bowie
    Thursday night before the GW weekend, I will be making a pot of stew to hold me for most of the weekend. I will most likely have the whole pot to myself. My wife refuses to even try goat stew.

I guess thatís what happens when you have a wife from the big city of Benedict, Maryland.
    Ah food, thats something i really hadn't thought about, guess i'll be emptying the cupboards and sotring it all up somewhere.
    Ok...so...erm...was that on-topic or off

whats everyone's fave old-time 80/90's program? :lol:

Iím not sure if it is on or off topic myself but, I was hungry when I was posting and, I was just thinking about food.

Quote Originally Posted by 1SG Bowie
    Iím not sure if it is on or off topic myself but, I was hungry when I was posting and, I was just thinking about food.
    Hasn't left my mind since seeing that post :lol: problem is if i go empty what's left in the cupboards i've gotta wait another day or two untill we go shopping o_0 but then again...if we have nothing left it might shorten the time awaiting the new items arrival :D

Cool

Ok...so...erm...was that on-topic or off
    Everything in this thread is off-topic.. thats the fun about it. And also, goat stew sounds horrible :eek: .

Taste just like chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Mortshd
    Taste just like chicken
    but its really goat

whats everyone's fave old-time 80/90's program? :lol:
    I was pretty young in the early 90's and late 80's, so I only watched morning cartoons. Robotech and Transformers!

Some X-Men, Transformers, a bit of Animaniacs, Batman, Batman Beyond, Power Rangers, Captain Planet (I think that's what it was called), a little bit of Barney :D , and others that I can't remember right now. Oh yeah, can't forget Spiderman and a Superman episode once in a while.