PC Gaming News
Page 147 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3465
    Grats to Martian on 300 posts!

I'd buy oblivion if I had a good computer, money, and free time. Now that I've finished FF7, I'm on to FF8 (it's about time to finish all these FF games).

'grats.....ot zieg are you ever online...

Quote Originally Posted by 6stringspanky
    'grats.....ot zieg are you ever online...
    Just a comment...in the OT thread, nothing is ever OT

He normally is on all the time during the day, but his college semester is coming to an end & he has a lot of work to get done...thus in-game time is dramatically diminished!

Sorry for being a Oblivion nub... so it's a one time fee eh? I am thinking of buying a new PC soon.

How does this sound for a PC?

Intel dual 2.8 Core
    1 Gig DDR2 Ram
    250 Gig HDD 7200RPM
    Asus mainboard w intel chipset
    has onboard vid/sound but I can disable those, comes with a PCIE slot
    19" LCD monitor

for 1400$ Canadian?

Definitely get a separate vid card otherwise the system looks fine (not sure about the pricing up in Canada tho)
    hey, just noticed since when you're green. gratz!
    Member of the Guild of the Week #23: The Order of Dii

I think $1400 Canadian is equivalent to a moose and a 2 gallon jug of poutine. Or maybe I don't know anything about the value of Canadian money. All that I really know is that Canadian quarters are worth my utter and complete hatred.
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

lol I think that $1400 Canadian is the equivalent of 500,000 vulcanian pesos...

He went green today (my today...) taking one of my now ex-forums ^_^

I got a load of work done today and gave it in. Tomorrow three of us have planned on meeting up and getting the last two pieces finished giving us friday (and thus up to the 19th april) free.

Btw that comp will need a 3 gig min processor to match Oblivions "minimum" req's I think...But it looks good (no idea on the costing though...)
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

so i read how to join this guild.....anyone else wanna gib me thier ign's so i can play with you all

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeax
    I think $1400 Canadian is equivalent to a moose and a 2 gallon jug of poutine. Or maybe I don't know anything about the value of Canadian money. All that I really know is that Canadian quarters are worth my utter and complete hatred.
    *shakes fist at Phaeax*

Canadian $ is worth approx 80 cents US.

Thanks mort

Zero dual 2.8's isn't enough... DUAL?!?! Glad to hear you are starting to catch-up tho always nice to see a light at the end of the university tunnell!