PC Gaming News
Page 150 of 347 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3465
    Zero have you been able to get on the beta server yet? I tried a couple of times today without any luck...

On that note, I finally leveled to 49! I know, I know, I'm still a ways behind you, but still I'm happy!

Nope I'm not sure whats up with the beta, the guilds still tehre though. I'm only lvl 52 so your catching up. I should start act 10 at 7am in the morning though ^_^
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

In case anybody is tracking my progress through PSX/PS2 RPG's I've moved on to Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (too used to FF7 battle system atm to try any other "traditional" rpg). I'm going to finish the first disc today (pretty rare for a PS2 rpg to have 2 discs). Yep ... that's my whole day right there.

I know how you feel, zero, that's why I avoid groupwork. If there is an option of going solo, that's what I do. The whole "let's get together and waste time and do project at last minute" scenario doesn't appeal to me very much.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    In case anybody is tracking my progress through PSX/PS2 RPG's I've moved on to Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (too used to FF7 battle system atm to try any other "traditional" rpg). I'm going to finish the first disc today (pretty rare for a PS2 rpg to have 2 discs). Yep ... that's my whole day right there.

I know how you feel, zero, that's why I avoid groupwork. If there is an option of going solo, that's what I do. The whole "let's get together and waste time and do project at last minute" scenario doesn't appeal to me very much.

but did you beat diablo on psx....?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Nope I'm not sure whats up with the beta, the guilds still tehre though. I'm only lvl 52 so your catching up. I should start act 10 at 7am in the morning though ^_^
    I'm at 48 at the moment. Fear my level 55 Slime Finger!

Looking at the PQ forums, it seems there's been limited access to the beta server for a little while. Speculation is that they need to add a new realm.

By the way, what is guild? I looked for Dii but didn't find anything like it.
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

The guild isnt on their ladder as it currenly has no members. But its The Order of Dii (tag of Dii which is what you should type in when you try to join the guild hit ctrl+g then type dii and finally hit enter).

We're talking about Progress Quest spanky.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

The slightly addictive, non-graphic, interesting rpg which only requires you to pick your race, prifession and character name. after that, it is all automatic.....
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by 6stringspanky
    wow.....where do you get it?
    It's just a little download that you can get. Go to www.progressquest.com & follow the link that says downloads or something. It's simple from there. Let us know if you have any issues!