PC Gaming News
Page 158 of 347 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3465
    Quote Originally Posted by Minelle Tempest
    Oh yeah, I found something truly OT - lingonberries! Here's for you, Goo:

Lingonberries on wikipedia

Recipes with lingonberries

Pics of lingonberries (Yes, ok, so it's just Google image search, but w/e - saves you the time to do it yourself... )

Enjoy!
    They look like cranberries to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolico x64
    Wow!! Post #6700!!! Congrats!! You are really up there. Maybe you still have a chance to stay ahead of Zero after all.
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordakai Slivermoon
    Wow!! Post #6700!!! Congrats!! You are really up there. Maybe you still have a chance to stay ahead of Zero after all.
    Hah, thanks, but he's gaining on me pretty quickly. I've already excepted that I have lost that fight. No way I can post more than him every day.

To bloody right i'm gonna pass you lol Diab's posting while pretty high isn't all too often :p

My posts have slowed this week with the net playing up but i can make up for that Although I'm pretty sure i won't be posting much in the coming week....guest an all
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Well, they're not.

So do we have another post count war in the works here? First to how many posts? Thoughts? Bets?

Quote Originally Posted by Minelle Tempest
    Well, they're not.

So do we have another post count war in the works here? First to how many posts? Thoughts? Bets?
    Modspamers.

Despicable.

*burp*

Hmm, can I bet against myself?

Hmm, can I bet against myself?
    Haha, of course you can...that's what I did when I was pitted in a race against Parker & Zero, and IIRC Phaeax was in there somewhere too!

Guess who didn't win...

You see, I never really saw this thread until Sofi pointed me here last night with those amazing (hmm) links on lingonberries. Since then, all sorts of things have fallen into place.

I never really understood how people could have sooo many posts. I figured they were dedicated and helpful posters who were in every forum helping with all manner of problems. But now I see it's all about , erm, throwing e-knives at Metroid, and lingon berries.

I also have to work REALLY hard not to say everything I have to say in one post. Because then I can get more posts. It ALL makes sense now :D

Quote Originally Posted by Goo Plz
    You see, I never really saw this thread until Sofi pointed me here last night with those amazing (hmm) links on lingonberries. Since then, all sorts of things have fallen into place.

I never really understood how people could have sooo many posts. I figured they were dedicated and helpful posters who were in every forum helping with all manner of problems. But now I see it's all about , erm, throwing e-knives at Metroid, and lingon berries.

I also have to work REALLY hard not to say everything I have to say in one post. Because then I can get more posts. It ALL makes sense now :D
    If is does indeed all make sense now then you my friend are in the wrong thread!!!!!
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.