PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 347 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Edit: IE error....again...that or there's 3 of me out there, in which case, be afraid, be very afraid o_0
    Last edited by raphiel20; 26-02-2005 at 22:41.

Quote Originally Posted by raphiel20
    Edit: IE messed up..duplicate postings...
    Dont even blame it on IE.

That's one way to fill an OT thread up quickly.

I'm thinking of getting an I-Pod. I've heard many good things about it, and only one bad thing; the non-user replaceable battery. Anyone have any other problems with them?

maybe if it happens often enough i'll be able to catch up with the post count's, and then when i'm over 1k people will realise i'm important....then i'll get modship...and then i'll become a pal...and then i can challenge the almighty Xirc for most number of titles under your name /end stupid fantasy
    :D

Raph/Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolico x64
    I'm thinking of getting an I-Pod. I've heard many good things about it, and only one bad thing; the non-user replaceable battery. Anyone have any other problems with them?
    Been thinking of upgrading to a better mp3 myself, but i've heard alot of problems about the i-pod plus they're really expensive over here. There's the Creative Zen Touch 20GB MP3 Player which is cheaper and from what i've read has less problems.

Raph/Zero

maybe if it happens often enough i'll be able to catch up with the post count's, and then when i'm over 1k people will realise i'm important....then i'll get modship...and then i'll become a pal...and then i can challenge the almighty Xirc for most number of titles under your name /end stupid fantasy
    :D

Raph/Zero
    What? She condenced two of them to one and added one more.

I do not understand the whole Ipod thing. I onl yhave about 7 gig of mp3's and I do not listen to most of them. Why would someone need even 5 gig of music? I like my little tinny compact 512 meg player. It is small, compact, light, only takes a single aaa battery the I can replace. It lasts more than the 8 hours ipods do now. I think it even beat the 18 hours they say they are going to make ipods do. 512 meg is plenty of music for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xircon
    What? She condenced two of them to one and added one more.

I do not understand the whole Ipod thing. I onl yhave about 7 gig of mp3's and I do not listen to most of them. Why would someone need even 5 gig of music? I like my little tinny compact 512 meg player. It is small, compact, light, only takes a single aaa battery the I can replace. It lasts more than the 8 hours ipods do now. I think it even beat the 18 hours they say they are going to make ipods do. 512 meg is plenty of music for me.
    no HE had problems and it posted 3 times, you just checked the thread as the problem of the 3rd was happening ;)
    I've currently got a 256mb mp3, only takes 75 songs max, takes a AAA battery as well, does about 8-10 hours but again, not enough storage for me. Thought since i'm upgrading i may as well upgrade to something that i'll get alot of use out of so i'm going for the Zen, found someone who'll buy my old one for 50 meaning i get the zen for 100 (think thats about $175?? )

Raph/Zero

Edit: xirc you uploaded a new tar? still got problems seeing yours...

Edit: xirc you uploaded a new tar? still got problems seeing yours...
    And I thought it's Picasso :p

God I fry's, its a real mans electronics store. Too bad there is none i the midwest. Loved going them while i lived in California.

Plottski