PC Gaming News
Page 210 of 347 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3465
    My problem is that I love my job, it's just not bringin in enough cashflow... Insurance & Financial Planning is tight IMHO, but it's a hard field to start your career in, as it is Commission based. I do however like the idea that I am self employed!!

I'm not sure what I want to work in. Have never been too sure. I'm good with comps but my god has this year bored me, nothing grabbed me...So I might swap course, but unsure on anything right now.

What I do know is that I'll be going back home soon (+1 for working connection), that I'll be house sitting when I get back (+1 for working connection, own waking hours and a TV with more than 5 channels) and I'm not getting a job cause I've gotta look over where I want to go next/what i want to do, Oh and I'll be going on one or two (much needed) holiday's
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

*does a little dance because Zero's finally going to be back IG & I miss him*

Quote Originally Posted by Master Zimmy
    *does a little dance because Zero's finally going to be back IG & I miss him*
    Aren't you awfully close to violating the thread rules there, Zim?

...Not that I disagree with you or anything...

Gets all depressed cuz the smarmy brit is coming back soon

Can't touch this!

*breakdances off into the sunset*

On a slightly OT note (imagine that...) I got my new CD today~
    Im quite happy ^-^.

Edit: I changed my mind.

So yea, on the subject of an awesome job, I want to be a lawyer, so I'm going to try getting an internship this fall, since I'll be around the area where the offices are because it's near the uni. So, um, yea ... right now I sit on the phone and answer questions (customer service ftl). So far it's actually not THAT bad, because of the awesome people I work with, and the somewhat variation from call to call. I'm sure I'll get bored with it soon enough.

Met, that's actually a friggin' awesome job, dude. Granted "spitting" isn't that great, but at least you're in a field you like (I think ... right?).

Diab, gratz on a job, if nothing else it'll get you a reference for the future.

BTW, I might start WoW...

Quote Originally Posted by Metroid_01
    On a slightly OT note (imagine that...) I got my new CD today~
    Im quite happy ^-^.

Edit: I changed my mind.
    If you're into buying music (waste of money IMO), you should definetly go with iTunes. You're 18 now, so you can get a debit card. It's really tough though, not buying everything up over there (I mainly buy videos, 2 bucks each).

I play WoW. If you want to go to a server with some friendly people, feel free to contact me. I've got a tiny guild I'm running.

An hour and 25 minutes till my hair appointment. Yeah!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    If you're into buying music (waste of money IMO), you should definetly go with iTunes. You're 18 now, so you can get a debit card. It's really tough though, not buying everything up over there (I mainly buy videos, 2 bucks each).

You call it a waste of money, but I like owning the CD's for bands I really like. Im glad to pay up a little more for a good CD. Plus the cds arent quite as restricted as ITunes downloaded media...

Edit: My job owns for the reason Snow mentioned. What is awesome is I actually have a large part in designing the new company website <3.

I feel proud to know that my work is really being represented in the real world...and Im learning a ton.
    Last edited by Metroid_01; 07-06-2006 at 23:15.