PC Gaming News
Page 218 of 347 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3465
    I love that song. Hell, I just love Great Big Sea.

My Uncle Tommy, who's a Newfie, would always throw me up over his shoulder and start dancing around.

Quote Originally Posted by snowkissed
    I love that song. Hell, I just love Great Big Sea.

My Uncle Tommy, who's a Newfie, would always throw me up over his shoulder and start dancing around.

Less than a month and I'll be watching them live (again) in Canada 2nd largest outdoor music festival. Ten days with four stages right in the middle of downtown Ottawa.

Although they're going back to mosty blues stuff which is ok but still... Great Big Sea is the headliner on opening night so that's all I care about. I might drop down and see Live & Blue Rodeo too.

Forums are too quiet.

At least I'm going home soon.

Forums are too quiet.

At least I'm going home soon.
    Going home? I thought you were already at home?
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

Oversleeping ftw, Its pretty scary I'm back into Old habits after just a single day of being home...Still, 3:30 pm rise is pretty early if I want to consider an "old habit" maybe I've finally found some middle ground so I at least wake up before all the shops close
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

I had a dream today... that I grew too tall. I noticed this as I went to do my usual morning business in the bathroom, because my head couldn't quite fit. I had to arch my back and head forward to stand upright. And then I started crying because it would sure suck staying like this, and that I'll be a hunchback for the rest of my life. You can't imagine what a relief it was to wake up!

I also vagueley remember being in some video game (I think it was Hitman 3), and injecting myself with some needle (assuming some sort of bad drug). I didn't really associate the two things within my dream, but the injection might have been the cause of the sudden increase in height.
    Last edited by Diab; 17-06-2006 at 18:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Oversleeping ftw, Its pretty scary I'm back into Old habits after just a single day of being home...Still, 3:30 pm rise is pretty early if I want to consider an "old habit" maybe I've finally found some middle ground so I at least wake up before all the shops close

How can you do that... I got home at 2 am last night and I was still up at 9:15 ready for the day.

I went to bed at 3am and got up at 7:30am. Somehow.

I wish I could sleep past 11:30am, but my body just won't let me!

Well I was really really drained from the move and its still effecting me now. Still cause I slept so late I cant sleep yet...bleh...

Hopefulyl I'll get into some routine wether its nocturnal or not i dont care i jsut want some form back lol
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

I wish I could sleep past 11:30am, but my body just won't let me!

Why would you want to? Thats like half the day wasted... :o.