PC Gaming News
Page 221 of 347 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3465
    Sarison believe me, it doesnt matter how many you talk to or how often no mans ever going to quite understand fully (if they get that close ). I think it's written in our DNA somewhere.... :/

*runs*

Grats on the exams btw ^^

Min you really shouldn't be complaining about that job, least you've got the net, when I was an overpaid chair warmer all I have was the shop sound system to play with....and they didnt even have any good music...or windows...or other people in/near where I was....

Beside's, your forum posts are multiplying like rabbits now and at least you've got someone on Gmail chat to keep you company eh?
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Sarison believe me, it doesnt matter how many you talk to or how often no mans ever going to quite understand fully (if they get that close ). I think it's written in our DNA somewhere.... :/
    It's not really that difficult. Girls make sense, plenty of sense. Maybe not to you, but to ourselves.. at least most of the time.

*runs*
    Sure, run while you can.. you're going to have to slow down eventually...

Beside's, your forum posts are multiplying like rabbits now
    Like rabbits? Must be the most slow-breeding rabbits I've ever seen.. I mean, have you checked Zimmy's post count lately? Now, there you have rabbits.

Well Zim's spamming in the PAL forum...even the posts aren't entirely to do with any topic from what I've seen...but still, that'll pass. It's down to a certain member getting into the PAL forum ^_^

And I didn't say how old or young the rabbits were now did I?

I won't have to stop, I'll run and run and run and then catch a taxi or something.

So that's where he's been... That's so not fair.. to go and spam where I can't go.

Eh, so would those be old or young rabbits then?

And fine.. run then if you must. See if I care.

(...Ok, so I do care...)

Quote Originally Posted by Minelle Tempest
    Like rabbits? Must be the most slow-breeding rabbits I've ever seen.. I mean, have you checked Zimmy's post count lately? Now, there you have rabbits.
    Are you stalking me...and my post count?! I mean really all I have been doing in the PAL sector is add my two cents. I mean, the topics may not be super creative ... "Are you a guy or a girl" ...for example. LOL!!

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

Well there are the truly intellectual Breakfast, Lunch and Supper threads in the PAL forum.

I just got my UV(ultraviolet)-colored (blacklight) dual cold cathodes for my computer a couple of days ago, and they look awesome. I found out that highlighter fluid works very good with those, so I'm in the process of coloring my black IDE cables with highlighters.

It's been almost 1.5 days so far, but unfortunately, they are drying very slowly. They're still sticky, and I get the fluid on my fingers when I touch them. It seems that maybe the highlighter fluid doesn't stay on the cables -- that I'll need something like a permanent marker to make it stay. Hopefully they'll dry by tomorrow or so. Otherwise, I'm going to have to try some paint that seems to also react pretty well to the UV rays.

All that said, I won't have access to a computer at home for at least a few more days.
    Last edited by Diab; 22-06-2006 at 16:29.

Zerooooooooooooooo
    I don't feel good.

*wants snuggles*

Mmmmm ... just thought I'd drop a ridiculously insightful line.

Quote Originally Posted by snowkissed
    Zerooooooooooooooo
    I don't feel good.

*wants snuggles*
    Aww Snow what's up?

*snuggle* That make it any better? You want me to go fetch the purple pillow?

Diab stop buying Lightsabre's

Zim IIRC you didnt even answer if you were a guy or a girl in that thread simply something along the lines of "this post and thread is pointless" .... Spammer...