PC Gaming News
Page 226 of 347 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3465
    Wow ... I arrived here. I don't take the "pledge" to speak no other language than German, until sunday afternoon, so I caught a break . It's so beautiful up here. I'm thinking of buying a camera just to take pictures here. It's very green, and the atmosphere is so chill.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    Wow ... I arrived here. I don't take the "pledge" to speak no other language than German, until sunday afternoon, so I caught a break . It's so beautiful up here. I'm thinking of buying a camera just to take pictures here. It's very green, and the atmosphere is so chill.
    Ziegs a pledger! Bring on the ridiculous pranks!

*throws fetid mix balloons at Zieg...they are like water balloons but with....well...you get it...*

What does boredom lead to? Becoming a PAL ...
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    What does boredom lead to? Becoming a PAL ...
    You'll be amazed at how much time the PAL forum can swallow Zieg.

[Nay] is currently recruiting, click here for more info

Be a PAL, all the cool kids are doing it

Good, while I'm waiting for my music to finish dl/ing, I need stuff to do.
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)

<rant>

Wow, what a waste of $4.61.

There's a coffee place in the cafeteria of the building where I work, called "Java City". Basically, it tries to mimic Starbucks in every possible way. So, since I've never tried coffee there, and I love Starbucks Frappucinos, I tried one of Java City's "Javalanches", which is the equivalent of a frappucino.

Well, apparently, they heavily use Irish Cream in there, since it tastes just like it -- vomit. I have rarely tasted something this disgusting. This is right down there along with Soy Milk. $4.61 just about equals a half-hour of sitting here at work, being bored, so I'm pretty damn upset right now.

On one hand I want to throw it away; on the other, I don't want to throw almost 5 dollars into the trashcan. That, and I'm still hungry and just ran out of cash.

Ugh, now to get this taste out of my mouth.

</rant>

LOL, you sound like my wife when she was pregnant!! I was informed that only Starbucks knows how to make her particular drink (I forget atm what it is). I'm convinced that you just become comfortable with what you know & that becomes your standard by which you compare other places' drinks. Does that make sense?

Anyways, I'm not so particular on which place makes the best Carmel Latte...just as long as it's nice & creamy, but not too sweet!

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

Well, I am aware that different places make things differently, and I expected this "Javalanche" to taste slightly different than in Starbucks, but I did not expect something so outright disgusting! It literally tastes like vomit.

I usually get a Caramel Machiatto on college days, from a little Starbucks stand in our college cafeteria. But when I went to the big Starbucks restaurant a block away and got the same thing, they did not make it nearly as good as the regular guy in the stand does. It was still good, and drinkable, but not as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolico x64
    Well, I am aware that different places make things differently, and I expected this "Javalanche" to taste slightly different than in Starbucks, but I did not expect something so outright disgusting! It literally tastes like vomit.

<snip>Caramel Machiatto<snip>
    Carmel Machiatto!! That's what it is!!

Anyways, well now you know either not to go back there OR what NOT to get! They must have really screwed that one up! BTW, what did you decide to do...Trash or Drink?? Inquiring minds want to know...

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

Heh, I drank as much as I could (about 1/7th of the cup) and then threw it out in the bathroom trashcan (didn't want my coworkers thinking that I'm wasting food). Gum didn't help much, so I gathered up my quarters and nickels and dimes and bought a bag of Sun Chips at a vending machine.