PC Gaming News
Page 227 of 347 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3465
    Urhg, what's with you people and weird coffee types? Frappuciono? Machiatto? Latte? What happened to good old .......... black? I stick by my old-fashioned two creams two sugars black. GG to all.
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    Urhg, what's with you people and weird coffee types? Frappuciono? Machiatto? Latte? What happened to good old .......... black? I stick by my old-fashioned two creams two sugars black. GG to all.
    I was just responding to the "specialty drinks"...I rather like the good 'ole straight black coffee, but it has to be made Honduran style!!! REally stiff!

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

I always get a Hazelnut Non-fat Latte in the mornings... Essentially a non-fat latte with a shot of hazelnut syrup.

For a while they had this Cinnamon Dolce Latte which was absolutely divine, but it was a special for a while. Is gone now.

I actually bought myself a bottle of Cinnamon syrup from Starbucks and I'll add it to my regular coffee at home.

And Zimmy... baby pi'tures plzkthx

Think I'll pass on the coffee and stick to my Tea with milk and no sugar Kthnx

Snow use your admin powers to speed up time...
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    The words "cream" and "black" cancel each other out in that sentence. Add cream, and it's not black anymore.

Screw coffee..just give me some Mt. Dew and I'm set

yuckie... I don't even like good coffee and nothing's worse than bad coffee.

Tea FTW every time.
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

the Frappa....frappachino....the...frozen coffees are good

Expresso shots make me awake which is goooooood.

I don't drink coffee often though. Moolattes are good though...they are semi coffee frozen drinky thingys.

The monkeys say they are all the rave.

Eww.. Coffee in all its forms is disgusting - tea all the way for me! Green tea, red tea, herbal tea, fruit tea - anything's fine, but no coffee, please.

Yay for Tea people I think I need a cuppa to wake me up this morning. I'm always tired when I've slept the "recommended 8 hours" I swear that's worse for my body than the usual 4 or 10 I get....
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me