PC Gaming News
Page 228 of 347 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3465
    Quote Originally Posted by Minelle Tempest
    Eww.. Coffee in all its forms is disgusting - tea all the way for me! Green tea, red tea, herbal tea, fruit tea - anything's fine, but no coffee, please.
    Ive never found myself to really like the taste of coffee, but even I can find myself liking some drinks.
    It just cannot be straight coffee, that stuff kills O.o. Has to be some crazy mixed drink.

Quote Originally Posted by snowkissed
    I always get a Hazelnut Non-fat Latte in the mornings... Essentially a non-fat latte with a shot of hazelnut syrup.

For a while they had this Cinnamon Dolce Latte which was absolutely divine, but it was a special for a while. Is gone now.

I actually bought myself a bottle of Cinnamon syrup from Starbucks and I'll add it to my regular coffee at home.

And Zimmy... baby pi'tures plzkthx
    Mmm I just had a cup of good Hazelnut. I actually find myself liking that stuff ...
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)

All this talk of coffee has made me thirsty...

*buzzes secretary*

kthxbye - if I may use the words of our Good Snow

Master Zimmy W/x20 | Oasis of Restoratio Mo/x20 | Ms El Ranger E/x20
    Spirits of Zimmy Rt/x20 | Genesis of Zimmy P/x9
    Proud GuildMaster of Dii and Rep of The Order of Truth
    Come see my Wiki Page

It's too hot for hot drinks now -_- Even though apparently when its hot thats what yo ushould drink....apparently...I'm told it cools you down after (or makes yo ufeel cooler) but forget that....I'm off to go sit in the fridge...
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

*throws a bucket of ice water at Zero*

Better?

As far as the coffee/tea thingy goes, it black coffee all the way for me. I'll occasionally drink a cup of tea, but the combination of the time required to make it and the lack of a quality source of tea keeps me from drinking it regularly.

[Nay] is currently recruiting, click here for more info

Be a PAL, all the cool kids are doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    It's too hot for hot drinks now -_- Even though apparently when its hot thats what yo ushould drink....apparently...I'm told it cools you down after (or makes yo ufeel cooler) but forget that....I'm off to go sit in the fridge...

Just do like Homer:
    Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

All your hot problems will be solved till the motor goes!

Thanks Arbain, but I'm capable of fitting in our fridge and freezer ^_^ Besides upon inspection of the freezer I've found I have a whole bunch of ice cream and hageendas waiting to be eaten! I'm gonna try to get it all done before I leave

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Yay for Tea people
    I may have been raised a Southern Belle, but I was born an English Rose. Some things are just genetic.
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by bellissima
    I may have been raised a Southern Belle, but I was born an English Rose. Some things are just genetic.
    True to your kind Bell, true to your kind *gives Flag* ^_^

Mmm while I was sick this past week, cozy chamomile (or however you spell that) tea really helped me out. It's especially good with honey in it
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)