PC Gaming News
Page 68 of 347 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Minelle Tempest
    Would you prefer euro sport talk? I can arrange that if you'd like... :D
    Rather stay off the subject as a whole but euro sport i can at least relate to :p

*waits for muff's Sports sense to start tingling*
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

So about those sports...

Has anyone else got their winter weather yet? (Not you summer-loving Aussies) We just got our first snow that stuck here today, thus reminding me why I hate this area.

I'm sure it snowed today as the day before Thanksgiving is typically a travel day for me, and the weather always puts it to me just as I start a long car trip. But I must've tricked it by staying in town this year...
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

Winters certainley hit here, colds creping into everywhere but my room here (thank you lots of machinery running 24/7 :D ) with any luck we'll get some snow here. I haven't seen it in a couple of years, its usually slush...
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

We've had a thin layer of what you'd call snow appear earlier this week (it's powdery and white, at least.. oh, and cold). Too bad it wasn't meant to last. :( Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait for the real winter to kick in, but when it does, it may well be around for a while. :D

I had my first snow fall about 3 weeks ago and first snow storm about 2 weeks ago.

Just checked the weather. Looks like the first signs of snow with snow showers tomorrow. A high of 46*F that day, though.

Please don't hate me, Happy. :(

Today I woke up to a full white morning. I almost forgotten how much snow sucks. The weather wasn't too bad yesterday though.

I have never seen snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantos
    I have never seen snow.
    Snow is overrated. I'd personally enjoy watching Kangaroos and Koalas myself.

O_o Never seen snow???

It's great fun to play in and ski or snowboard in! But it's a pain to deal with in everyday life.

Good thing I live in SF! It hasn't snowed here in 80 years or something :D