PC Gaming News
Page 90 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
    How do I go about getting the Order of Dii Member added to my name like the others? I feel so left out.
    Senior Executive Vice President in the world reknown Muff fanclub.
    Doing good deeds for the GW community since our founding in 2005
    Guild Leader of the following guilds: I Got Giant Stomped [OUCH], Suicide Is Routine [SiR]

Quote Originally Posted by Savsuds
    How do I go about getting the Order of Dii Member added to my name like the others? I feel so left out.
    Just asked Fallen to do it for you, and you're done!

Also, nocarrots4u has been with us for a while and didn't have the tag, so his has been added as well.

Thank you very much. Happy happy joy joy!
    Senior Executive Vice President in the world reknown Muff fanclub.
    Doing good deeds for the GW community since our founding in 2005
    Guild Leader of the following guilds: I Got Giant Stomped [OUCH], Suicide Is Routine [SiR]

I don't care about the gold... I want to Duel Zero!!! (Zim and Paul ... you gotta ambush him mid fight 'k?)

I think the 3 of us can take him

lmao, bring it, though apparently according to my stats I'm more of a mana user...wonder what I'll be conjuring up o_0

I'll get onto Fallen about Carrots, need to talk to him soon about some other stuff anyway.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

What did you guys do with this forum!

The change is overwhelming!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kazama Fury~
    What did you guys do with this forum!

The change is overwhelming!
    I like all of the new changes!!! Pretty cool so far. I wonder what else they have in store for us?
    Mordakai Slivermoon R/E 20(Asc)-Agamarus Slivermoon Mo/Ne 20(Asc)-Morrigan Shadowbane Ne/Me 20(Asc)-Naomi Lowenhardt Me/W 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    You might be familiar with border guards that'll let you cross over for a simple payment, but I assure you that you couldn't pony up enough money to enter my undiscovered country if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbsb
    I don't care about the gold... I want to Duel Zero!!! (Zim and Paul ... you gotta ambush him mid fight 'k?)

I think the 3 of us can take him
    Nothing personal here, Zero, but count me in Parker!! But like Zero my energy is down & I don't have a lot of health either...I might not be all that much help.

Zim you are the weakest link (goodbye) ... actually you just run at him to set off all the traps we know he'll be dropping.

such a boring day at work today... anyone got any funny jokes?

Kaz all the changes are pretty recent, and I like most of them (though miss my old smilies ...) The Energy bar etc is days old and seems to be working great (I seem to have more people posting in the fanart forum which is great as that place was dying :) )

I'm still unsure about my stats, I look more of a mage character with what my max hp/mp are but yeh...whatever...I'm a ranger at heart and we all know it, I just now have the ability to use skills none-stop o_0
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me