PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Probation Members Invite Names

In order of application these are the people that need to be added to the guild list next event. If you feel for some reason you should be on here list your name and why you should be (A link to you application might be helpful). If you did not give a character name in your application, it is up to you to contact us. Oh ya, try to keep the thread clean to make it easy to find names.

02-09-2005, 10:05 AM
    Forum Name: Mr Molotov
    Character Name: Necronomicon (Necronomicon Of Dii ?)

02-19-2005, 11:51 AM
    Forum Name: DufferDave
    Character Name: Duffer Ray Sersharpe

02-21-2005, 07:38 AM
    Forum Name: Phaeax
    Character Name: Phaeax of Dii

02-21-2005, 07:41 PM
    Forum Name: Victor Nefarious
    Character Name: Victor Nefarious

02-22-2005, 09:51 PM
    Forum Name: Dirty_Zulu
    Character Name: Dirty Zulu

02-22-2005, 10:21 PM
    Forum Name: The_Witch_King
    Character Name: Dakota of DII

02-23-2005, 09:08 PM
    Forum Name: Soulinferno
    Character Name: Soul Inferno

02-25-2005, 05:21 PM
    Forum Name: SynfulAthena
    Character Name: Siri Natalyiana

02-26-2005, 06:52 PM
    Forum Name: Pow64
    Character Name: im the party woman

02-27-2005, 05:57 AM
    Forum Name: Zen Knight
    Character Name: No Name Given (Zen Knight ?)
    Email: Valentwang@hotmail.com

02-28-2005, 08:15 PM
    Forum Name: SoliS
    Character Name: Deani Wraithfang

03-03-2005, 04:40 PM
    Forum Name: Pyro Gl
    Character Name: Pyro Gl

03-05-2005, 04:51 PM
    Forum Name: ZiyiWang
    Character Name: Ms Britney Spears

03-16-2005, 07:42 AM
    Forum Name: Tantrax Hellop
    Character Name: Tantrax Hellop

03-16-2005, 08:19 AM
    Forum Name: Oknom
    Character Name: Alexander Blazewalker
    Last edited by HappyPants; 17-03-2005 at 04:53.

I hope you did not take the time to make that list. There was one in the private forum as well. But thanks for posting it out here. The other one was more just so I would remember.

Hi. I'm not clear on how probation works, or if I should be responding here. I applied before the last BWE but couldn't offer much information as I wasn't certain at the time that I'd be able to participate. Here's a link to my Application o so long ago.

Happily, now, I have my preorder so there's no doubt I'll be around this weekend. I even have characters now.

I have a character and will no doubt continue to do so, with the name Alexiel Grey.
    My forum name is most obviously Alexiel. :p.

I would love to adventure with some Dii members this weekend.

Have a good day and enjoy the countdown. :)

Cool

During probation you must play a BETA Weekend Event with us and you must stay active in the forum as well, as we play with you we get to know what you're like and then the existing members will then vote whether you will be in or not. With that said, please try to be nice, if you're rude it will affect the voting process and you may not be voted in. Overall you need a total of 70% of the votes to become a member. Well, just have fun and be cool. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Super Emo Man
    During probation you must play a BETA Weekend Event with us and you must stay active in the forum as well, as we play with you we get to know what you're like and then the existing members will then vote whether you will be in or not. With that said, please try to be nice, if you're rude it will affect the voting process and you may not be voted in. Overall you need a total of 70% of the votes to become a member. Well, just have fun and be cool. :D
    I think that about clears it up with one exception. I hate this probation work. Does it sound like you are in trouble or something? I think Inductee might be a little better? I am not the new guy so please, a few of you let me know what you think. Originally I called it a temporary member

Quote Originally Posted by Xircon
    I think that about clears it up with one exception. I hate this probation work. Does it sound like you are in trouble or something? I think Inductee might be a little better? I am not the new guy so please, a few of you let me know what you think. Originally I called it a temporary member
    You are correct, probationary member does sound like you're in a lot of trouble. Inductee sounds much better, I like that a lot. No doubt there are others, like Acolyte or other 'fantasy' versions if people are so inclined. Squire, perhaps. ;)

Thank you both for the clarification. I intend to have fun and I'll do my best not to be rude. :p

So, I invited all the names that I knew of here. Please do not give me names that you have not created. Many of the names listed are to long and cannot exist. Below is where everyone is at. To join the guild, once in game hit the 'G' key then accept the invite from the guild. Hope to see everyone.

Forum Name: Mr Molotov -- Need a name to invite you

Forum Name: DufferDave
    Character Name: Duffer Ray Sersharpe -- This name is to long and cannot exist, But there is an invite for a Duffer Of Oregoni

Forum Name: Phaeax
    Character Name: Phaeax of Dii -- Invited

Forum Name: Victor Nefarious
    Character Name: Victor Nefarious -- Invited

Forum Name: Dirty_Zulu
    Character Name: Dirty Zulu --- already a guild member?

Forum Name: The_Witch_King
    Character Name: Dakota of DII -- Name does not exist

Forum Name: Soulinferno
    Character Name: Soul Inferno -- Already a guild member?

Forum Name: SynfulAthena
    Character Name: Siri Natalyiana -- Name does not exist

Character Name: im the party woman -- Name does not exist? I thought you existed?

Forum Name: Zen Knight
    Character Name: Zen Knight -- Already a guild member?

Forum Name: SoliS
    Character Name: Deani Wraithfang -- Names does not exist

Forum Name: Pyro Gl
    Character Name: Pyro Gl -- name does not exist

Forum Name: ZiyiWang
    Character Name: Ms Britney Spears -- invited

Forum Name: Tantrax Hellop
    Character Name: Tantrax Hellop -- Invited

Forum Name: Oknom
    Character Name: Alexander Blazewalker -- this name is to long

Quote Originally Posted by Xircon
    Character Name: im the party woman -- Name does not exist? I thought you existed?
    it does exist i just got on my account

my four chars are

im the party woman
    morid Alisith
    chuckles of dii
    zinith mora

I'd go with Initiate, or a person under initiation.

My time spent playing may be severely hampered by a friend who made a surprise out-of-town visit. But every hour he isn't looking, I'll be online. Now I just have to figure out an easy way to get out of work...
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

it says my name doesn't exist up there, but it does, and i need an invite plz. i'll try to message someone in game.