PC Gaming News

Character Creation

I would have report this ingame last night, but I couldn't fit it all in. Anyways, I was creating a dueling character (locked level 20 character) and chose the combination Necromancer/Warrior. Well, I tried upgrading all the skills I wanted, and when I came to upgrade the attribute Strength, it locked at level one and wouldn't let me add addition points in (or retract the one point back for that matter.) It said as quoted "You can gain 1 attribute point by decreasing rank in the attribute from 1 to 4,294,967,295." The combination Warrior/Necromancer has no bugs, but the other way around (obviously) does not. Is there any way I could get this message to the GW Team? I know all bugs are important, but this is a major one. Anyone else experience any other similar bugs?

Just thought I'd throw this out there, and hope that the Guild Wars team would see it somehow.

Just to be sure, you said Necro/War right ? ...

If I'm not mistaken, Strength isn't an attribute you should be able to raise/lower ... that's a War's primary isn't it ?

So this would be a bug report, but not for the reasons you're thinking .. it shouldn't have given it to you as an option to begin with