PC Gaming News

necromancer pre searing secondary profession 'bug'

You need to use animate bone horror to get to the nightmare to kill at the end. However if you already have a near full skill belt then this is the last skill that would be given to you, causing you to at times not get the skill loaded to the skill bar.

Since this happens in the catacombs you have to leave the catacombs in order to equip the required spell, then come back in and talk to the necromancer again to get her to lead the way (again)...

You can always grab a longbow or flatbow and make the beast run into the flame trap. That is what I do if I am using a non-necromancer and am helping somebody with that quest. You might have to sacrifice yourself to the other trap, though. ;)

Yes I agree...

But that prob isn't just there, it's also out in the wilds with the ranger, Master Nente.
    As a N/R I had the same prob with the skills there...
    One of the three skills didn't appear.

Porting back to a safe haven to fix my skills was ok, it was the return trip that p'd me off...lol
    Last edited by bonesrool; 11-04-2005 at 11:46.

Quote Originally Posted by bonesrool
    Yes I agree...

But that prob isn't just there, it's also out in the wilds with the ranger, Master Nente.
    As a N/R I had the same prob with the skills there...
    One of the three skills didn't appear.

Porting back to a safe haven to fix my skills was ok, it was the return trip that p'd me off...lol
    I have had that trouble, too. It can get sort of difficult to charm a Melandru's Stalker when you don't have Charm Animal. :(