PC Gaming News

armor and sec class

Can my ele/me wear mes armor ? Or is it possible to apply mes rune(+ domination magic) to ele armor ? I want to make mesmer with big mana tank :) a runes for mesmers on it.

if you have a ele as primary you must have ele armor and you can only put in ele runes in ele armor so no mesmer runes in ele armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Viri
    Can my ele/me wear mes armor ? Or is it possible to apply mes rune(+ domination magic) to ele armor ? I want to make mesmer with big mana tank :) a runes for mesmers on it.
    no, you cant use runes unless they are your primary proffesion, same goes with armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Viri
    Nope, you can only wear armor from your primary profession and use runes that are from your primary profession. So, you would only be able to use Ele runes and armor.

Armor is only available in Primary Class because that is one of the ways to balance the classes. Other wise nobody would play warrior as a primary -because of energy shortage.