PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry 41 year old man stabs and kills player that stole his sowrd form legend of mir 3

hope nothang like this ever happens for guild wars becase its just dum and good thang i quit playing legend of Mir 3

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...china_sabre_dc

http://www.cq-ef.net/

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Onl...862440188.html

it's really sad that something as silly as an ingame sword can cause a reaction like that. That dude must have had no life outside of that game.

Ouch! That is serious! I do hope 'GW' isn't invloved in any such future headlines! :eek:

I tried that game the other day, btw (mostly in desperation, admittedly) and got killed by a Chicken .... a XXXXXXXX Chicken?!!!1!11! - It is now safely uninstalled.
    - /\/\arauder. - {IGN's: Bruver Marauder / Mark Of Ritualism -[ZoS]}
    Serving officer in the 'Zealots of Shiverpeaks' Guild & proud member of the 'ULGG' Alliance.

Im surprised that a person would actually buy an in-game sword for 870$. :D

This is seriously messed up.
    I wonder how long it will take before Jack Thompson is using this case to push his agenda.
    Also how stupid is that associate professor, in wanting to make in game items covered under theft laws. I hate those who con or manipulate items from others however having a law to discribe it as theft would be unenforceable. Not to mention completely moronic. What next? Charge players with murder for PKing?
    If you got to get this worked up over a game, then maybe it is time for a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziurra
    I've heard even sicker stuff about this really horrible-looking slow MMORPG without sound called Tibia. Armors getting sold for $1500 and stuff.

I wonder if you could make a living as a MMORPG-grinder... More interesting than the stock market at least :lol:
    Leader of The order of the Squid - on Europe realm since 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Fearox
    I've heard even sicker stuff about this really horrible-looking slow MMORPG without sound called Tibia. Armors getting sold for $1500 and stuff.

I wonder if you could make a living as a MMORPG-grinder... More interesting than the stock market at least :lol:
    psssst The bottom is about to fall out on the Dragon Sword market. Got some good info saying the demand for Flame Artifacts is about to take off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziurra

I cant believe people pay 20 bux a month to play a game they just paid 80 bux for.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah
    psssst The bottom is about to fall out on the Dragon Sword market. Got some good info saying the demand for Flame Artifacts is about to take off.
    Buddah, I feel it is my duty as your friend to advise you to turn yourself into the FBI and SEC. You're going to be found guilty of insider trading of online computer game market trends and data.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfieMcNasty
    Buddah, I feel it is my duty as your friend to advise you to turn yourself into the FBI and SEC. You're going to be found guilty of insider trading of online computer game market trends and data.
    But I got this info from Martha Stewart. :lol: