PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Hello

Well as you can see my Forum Handle is "Cacophony".
    I'm your average 16 year old guy living in Georgia. I really enjoy Online games and find it fun to RP. My character tastes lie mostly with spellcasters but I will have a Warrior/x build, just to try them out. I'm shy at first if I don't really know you but rather outgoing when playing and/or in a good mood. If you'd like to add me then by all means, go right ahead, I'll always have a character named "Eva Ostara". Ooh also, I enjoy playing with most female characters because they just seem to have an extra "bang" to Online games (imo) so please . . . don't hit on me ;P

Howdy all newcomers!!! ...and I guess all you old fellers too...

I go by Phaeax and would like to welcome you and thank you for stopping by our community. I hope you enjoy yourselves and think of making this a permanent home.

I've been here a while, starting back in my Diablo II days, but am caught up in the wave that is Guild Wars now. If you feel like chatting, just shoot me a message or stop by our guild site, displayed inconspicuously in my signature.

...but most of all, have fun!
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

Just wanted to stop in and say welcome to everyone, both new and old :). If you ever have questions, concerns or problems never hesitate to contact me via PM in these forums or on MSN at sparky_wolf@hotmail.com and ICQ at 151004143. The site and community here is always growing and evolving, so we're always open to your suggestions as well.

Anyway, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy the community here. Many of us already consider it "home away from home," and hopefully you will feel the same way in time :).

techiet
    Hello, my name is Brian, I'm a 14 year old guy from Minnesota. I've been lurking around this forum for about two weeks while I preordered Guild Wars. I have to say, this community is really awesome and I hope to start posting more once this beta event hits and I get Guild Wars when it comes out! :D

With the time for the final BWE approaching, I'm seeing more and more new members. I'd like to welcome you all, invite you to our Irc channel to chat any time (http://www.gwonline.net/chat/) and have fun with everyone here. Please introduce yourselves in this thread. :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by techiet
    Hello, my name is Brian, I'm a 14 year old guy from Minnesota. I've been lurking around this forum for about two weeks while I preordered Guild Wars. I have to say, this community is really awesome and I hope to start posting more once this beta event hits and I get Guild Wars when it comes out! :D
    Let me welcome you and all the other newcomers to the forums. I'm one of the grizzled old farts around here that likes to ramble into meaningless stuff, why when I was a kid I remember when I use to have pudding three times a day and we use to .....uh, wait a second who am I? :lol:

Welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeax
    I've been here a while, starting back in my Diablo II days, but am caught up in the wave that is Guild Wars now.
    Oh the countless days of playing D2 til 5 AM then getting up at 8 AM to go to work or play more :P those were fun days.

I would like to say welcome to everyone, new and old (again) to our community. If you have any questions, Tarrant's information is posted above, and I am also readily available to answer questions. My email is fallen62@gmail.com, my AIM is Falln 62 and my MSN is ryan_3186@hotmail.com. You can also PM me here or drop by the IRC chat and look for me there.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Hello,

My name's Aron, I live in The Netherlands, Utrecht. I'm 15 years old, and still go to school. I think I'm the only one around here that hasn't played a beta or did a preorder. Although I haven't played GW yet, I'm addicted all the same. I will be playing with a few real life friends, and their friends. :p

I've played another MMORPG for about two years (Tibia), though I still don't know why. Guess it's just too addictive. Anyway, I've quitted that now. Playing some Counter Strike while I wait for the 28th of April.

I will be playing just for the fun. My goal is to have fun, not to become guildwars's number one player. I'd love to do some PvP nevertheless, and will probably be looking for a nice guild.

yours,
    Sjaak (looking for a new name)

[edit]
    Oh, and I'll be playing an Elementalist/(mesmer/necromancer/monk).
    Last edited by Sjaak; 16-04-2005 at 09:50.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Hi I'm Kagekiri. I've been reading these forums since the November WPE, and I couldn't resist not speaking my mind after hearing lots of interesting debates and discussions. I tend to blog too long, and this flows into my posting...sorry about that.
    About me...I'm a guy from California, first year of college. I've tried to stay away from MMORPGs for quite some time, but GW has dragged me in with its lack of monthly fees and fast paced gaming. Gotta love pwning mobs of baddies in PVE...well, I love it at least. That would be why I'm a Fire Elementalist...and a Beast Master, just to get that extra tank in. My in game name usually has Kagekiri in it, meaning "shadow slayer," and my main character is a girl El/R, Reina Kagekiri.
    I'm glad to have joined such an intelligent group of gamers. You guys are awesome!

ello all....i'm a D2 junkie, soon to be a GW junkie......only played the beta once but will be jumping in full 4/28. Hope to run into some old friends here.