PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

This Forum is open to anyone for posting

This forum is a open forum and everyone is able to post in here. It is nice to see some outside posters from time to time and would be nice to me more of them.

waka!

well... I guess Iíll be the first outside poster here :D . Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Hi! I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Beta Event (aren't we all?) and am also looking forward to hanging out with you guys. When I was playing D2 I always loved playing munchkins (players that don't follow a rpg archetype). From paladins that shot guided arrow to high level body retrieval, Iíve always loved stretching my characters. With GW that's now the name of the game so it's awesome. For the past couple of Beta events Iíve been concentrating on the w/m and have lots of different builds to try out. Hope to try some of them out with you guys and have lots of fun.
    See you around,

Isamoth of Klavnk

Hello to you, too, Isamoth. (Somewhat late, I know ;))

If you find yourself in need of PvE-company during the BWE, just message me, and hopefully we can get together. Add me to your friends list if you want to, my "main" in-game name is Minelle Tempest. I hope I'll see you this weekend!

/Min.

Hello to all:
    I'm a new "Inductee", so I'm kinda in between of where and when to post, but I will drop a line here to anyojne in the game that needs some one then you can give me a call - Main Character: Master of Might

Cool

Post wherever and whenever as long as it fits the topic.

hello everyone. first off i would like to say i am not dead and am still active in the forums and everything else. other than that just wanna know how everyone is doing and what is going on. this weekend is my prom so i dont know how much i will be able to be on but im sure i will be able to get a day of play in if not alot more. i think its amazing that my girlfriend went about 500 miles away just to get her prom dress.....and i went downtown and orderd my tux. little off topic but o well. for this next BWE im wanting to try some new types of healer builds sence that is what i seem to play most efficently with. anyone have any segestions? last BWE i made a monk mezmer and that seemed to work out very well. and also i made a ele monk that had 100 mana....which was really awsome. i would like to make a healer build that isnt targeted right off the bat. something like a warrior monk he would be able to use good armor and have all healing spells? i dont know how well that would work but might live a little longer if atacked. any segestions anyone?
    Last edited by pow64; 15-04-2005 at 04:01.

warrior monks arnt just surivers...their tanks. Most people would just avoid them...well thats what i've heard from alot of people. So seems like that would b a good choice :happy34:

Player Information

Hey! Your website it the main website I've been using for information on Guild Wars... just started playing last week so I'm still learning lots from it! Posted a few quests in your quests section now that I can log in :) Saw your posting about how your guild is closed for applications but that we should post our player name... mine is Lysara Baenre... Right now she's an Elementalist/Mesmer, level 13. Just went post-searing, doing quests and trying to feel my way around things :) Feel free to send me a whisper in the game if you just want to chat or group or whatever!

Lysara

Quote Originally Posted by Lysara
    Hey! Your website it the main website I've been using for information on Guild Wars... just started playing last week so I'm still learning lots from it! Posted a few quests in your quests section now that I can log in :) Saw your posting about how your guild is closed for applications but that we should post our player name... mine is Lysara Baenre... Right now she's an Elementalist/Mesmer, level 13. Just went post-searing, doing quests and trying to feel my way around things :) Feel free to send me a whisper in the game if you just want to chat or group or whatever!

Lysara
    gwonline main site is not ours. We are hosted by gwonline.net. But thanks, we all contribute to the main site in small ways but most all the site is done by Chantal, Tarrant, and Fallan. I will pass the comment on to them.

On the other hand, you are welcome to message us anytime.

Ah, saw your guys names all over the place and figured it was your site :P Where might I find a listing of your player names? I saw your name listed on your Guild website, but can't find the other ones....

Lysara