PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This final BWE I should finally get a single character to Lion's Arch.

I also plan to play a bit of PvP with my fellow guildies to get a better feel for it.

Somewhere in the middle of that I'll be attempting to win an Omaha Hold 'Em poker tournament.
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

Well I plan to try and get level 20 from level 16 somehow (I can already feel the hours of sleep I'm going to miss kicking in). I think I'll achieve this through tombs with a henchie party. If I'm lucky enough, I'll be able to hold the HoH again with my henchie party (that was a good day :D)

Quote Originally Posted by plottski
    My goal this upcoming weekend is 600 fame, so i will spend every hours i am awake in tombs.
    I'll see you in there then, I've got my R/N needing a new fame stick and my R/Me wanting one.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Quote Originally Posted by Muff
    Well I plan to try and get level 20 from level 16 somehow (I can already feel the hours of sleep I'm going to miss kicking in). I think I'll achieve this through tombs with a henchie party. If I'm lucky enough, I'll be able to hold the HoH again with my henchie party (that was a good day :D)
    If you are anywhere in the Maguuma Jungle, I might have to recruit you, so no Tombs sorry!

I've made it all the way through with a w/m tank (finally!) so I can help anyone who wants it. I'm looking to do lots of PvE with a bit of PvP on the side.

I was wondering whether there was going to be a chatroom open the next few days or at least on Friday until the BWE starts.

Luc

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty
    I was wondering whether there was going to be a chatroom open the next few days or at least on Friday until the BWE starts.

Luc
    Well there's AIM, which you can catch most of us on. Oh and there's also the meet 2 hours before the beta starts
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Well, Ceeltje and I log into AIM a few times a week and but it seems it's never up. She does chat with a few people from time to time but it would be good if the chat would fill, especially at the start of the BWE.

I'm hoping I can be there for the start of the BWE, but I am uncertain whether I can since we might not be back from the hospital yet and I still have to go to city hall to enscribe Laetitia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty
    Well, Ceeltje and I log into AIM a few times a week and but it seems it's never up. She does chat with a few people from time to time but it would be good if the chat would fill, especially at the start of the BWE.

I'm hoping I can be there for the start of the BWE, but I am uncertain whether I can since we might not be back from the hospital yet and I still have to go to city hall to enscribe Laetitia.
    Do you share AIM account, or do you have your own?

I think no one will hold it against you if you miss parts of the BWE. After all, you'll have your three girls to take care of.

Well, I like Minelle, am going to be doing some PvE also. Going to see if I can build that Ranger of mine up a bit and do some more exploring. Will see if I can also assist others in this BWE.

See ya there!
    Duffer Dave (Duffer Ray Sersharpe)