Looks like Neo and trance drew the short straw and got me :lol:
You'll want to add Zero Djinn to your friends list (or look out for a name with Zero at the start in the guild roster) for me. If we can i'd like to try and catch you both for some tombing at the same time (doesn't mean you'll be restricted to playing with me only when your both on by no means, if you want to come join in give me a call). It'd mean not only do i get to know you both, but you also get to know each other ;)
Feel free to call me anytime during the weekend if you have any questions or jsut want to chat.
I'll be calling out oppurtunities for anyone to join me tombing all weekend most likely so if any of you (thats every last one of five) want to join just shout your name out. We have a general meeting place in tomb districts near the left fire (if your facing the entrance to the underworld).
oh and some other contact:
PC Gaming News
Results 21 to 30 of 54
Thread: New members, please read.
13-04-2005, 16:10 #21IGN: Zero Djinn
Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me
13-04-2005, 16:13 #22
I've played a little bit with some of you in the last two BWEs, but most of the time it was Celine who took control of the computer. So now the odd question follows... I was wondering whether I need to be mentored or not. I kind of feel guilty that I was snuck into the guild because I play together with Celine on one account, but I never really played *that* much with you all so I was thinking I should. Therefore I propose that I will play with you guys in pve pre-searing and post-searing when needed and maybe in gvg if a spot is open.
Anyway, I was ordered by Ceeltje to check a few things out concerning game mechanics which I will try to do when I'm alone between dinners and everything. Next to that I have the full intention to join with you guys in at least pve.
1. I intend to do pre-searing with a new character, the blinding elementalist/warrior idea. I already have some experience with elementalists, since you may remember the mesmer/elementalist (Split Personality) that I've played and Celine has progressed to somewhere around Yak's Bend. Still, I want to learn a bit about melee fighting, so instead of trying out the blinding idea immediately in gvg, I'm going to get her through pre-searing. When I create her I can team up with a new member or someone with free time on his/her hands.
2. I intend to help people with post-searing gameplay if there is a spot open in parties. Just whisper me when you see me. When I'm not in a guild party already I will come over to help; no problem.
- If it is just into post-searing then I hope to use my elementalist/warrior, "Laetitia Celeste"
- If it is somewhere further than I have progressed up to but before Yak's Bend, then I will use my mesmer/elementalist, "Split Personality" ~lvl 9
- If it is beyond Yak's Ben then I will use Ceeltje's ranger/necromancer, "Celine of Dii" ~lvl 15
3. If there is a spot open in gvg or tombs (does that work with a lvl 20 premade?) then I will intend to use a mesmer/monk who specialises in fast casting, energy stealing, party healing and resurrection/vengeance.
I hope I'm not too late in mentioning this, but I just realised myself. I will try to be online at least between the following hours. Mind you that I may go afk for an uncertain amount of time to look after Celine, Larys or Laetitia. I figured out that I cannot be present at the start of the BWE this Friday. We won't be back from the hospital yet.
- Friday 19:00 GMT - Saturday 4:00 GMT
- Saturday 10:00 - 17:00 GMT
- Sunday 10:00 GMT - Sunday 2:00 GMT
Is this okay?
Last edited by Kirsty; 13-04-2005 at 16:25.
13-04-2005, 16:15 #23Originally Posted by raphiel20
Joke aside - Im looking forward to playing in the tombs with you Raph :)King of Trance - Elemetalist/Necromancer
Support rpgforums.net? Become a Pal
Even a small donation is something.
13-04-2005, 16:27 #24
Originally Posted by raphiel20
Anyway, to all inductees: By all means, I encourage you play with as many guild members as possible. The mentors are there to introduce you to the guild, and also to give you a couple of people that will be available for you to play with. (I hope that makes sense...)
To Luc: I don't think you need a mentor, but if you're looking for company in pre-sear, I'll be starting a new char (N/W). Just message me in-game, and we can set something up.
13-04-2005, 16:39 #25
We will see on Friday with whom I can best team up for presearing because I will start pretty late on Friday.
13-04-2005, 17:31 #26
Just had my broadband thingy upgraded and due to the general uselessness of ntl, it took me off the net for nearly 2 days, lol.
Anyway, details about me : I'm in England, so GMT = my time
I still don't have a definite plan for what/where I'll be playing but I imagine I'll start with a bit of PvE and maybe try some PvP on Sunday.
I think I'll try a Ne/Me called Wen Vengeful from Lvl 1, I also have Wen Noble(lvl8-9 if he's still on my account )Mo/Me and if I can join PvP with the unlocked skills, then I'm happy to try a Monk of some sort to help out there.
I can give a decent estimate of when I'm on too ( working during the day fri and sat :( )
Friday: 2200-0100 gmt
Sat: 2000-0200 gmt
Sun: Probably all day
Looking forward to it! :D
13-04-2005, 19:09 #27
Are you still recruiting?
13-04-2005, 19:32 #28
Originally Posted by The Eternal
Originally Posted by Xircon
13-04-2005, 19:38 #29Originally Posted by The Eternal
As for all the other new people who are joining us. Be sure that we have a character name for you. I think most of you are already on the game list. Is there any of you that are not?
13-04-2005, 19:51 #30
I have a old character from february beta, Corin Cohen (stupid name..)
Ill probably creatate a new W/Me , The Eternal
pm me if you wanna play