Minelle can you assign Muff to me too? Just cuz. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadBehlial
    Minelle can you assign Muff to me too? Just cuz. :clap: :clap: :clap:
    Right.. Did you want to mentor him or have him mentor you? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Minelle Tempest
    Right.. Did you want to mentor him or have him mentor you? :lol:
    ouch..... that hurts.

Also New Members -
    I will run an "Intro to PvP" tombs team just about every afternoon if there is interest. This will be a couple of you guys coupled with our more seasoned players so you guys can get a feel for the PvP aspect of the game. If you already have played and know PvP well, then you will be getting used to us working as a team. I'm always up for a holla.

ouch..... that hurts.
    I apologise if I hurt your feelings, that was not my intention. :o Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Also New Members -
    I will run an "Intro to PvP" tombs team just about every afternoon if there is interest. This will be a couple of you guys coupled with our more seasoned players so you guys can get a feel for the PvP aspect of the game. If you already have played and know PvP well, then you will be getting used to us working as a team. I'm always up for a holla.
    stole my idea you thieving... :D
    Oh also a note to take. If you can, please download TeamSpeak even if you don't have a mic. We use it extensivley during PvPso just listening to the calls etc helps.
    I'll go look for the channel link etc in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Muff
    Stay away, he's mine this weekend
    Not my fault you can't fulfill his every need ;)
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Exclamation 2 more inductees coming in...

I've just found out there are two more inductees coming in for this BWE. They are also in need of Mentors, and I hope the following additions are ok with everyone.

Martian -- Emo, tactstat, Undead

Mad Mako -- DufferDave, Metroid, tactstat

Get in touch with me ASAP if you have any issues with this.

/Min.

Hiya Guys, I was 'recuited' ever so gently by Mini... (ie she threatened to swim the 'pond' and break my arm! and then said she could get away with it, cause everyone likes her!)

Anyway, Martian and Mako, find me in game as Suicide Sam. I'll be trying a monk/warrior this weekend.

Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Hey Guys! Thanks to Minelle Tempest, Tactstat and everybody else for taking such good care of us newbies! I'm geting really excited about this weekend and I'm looking forward to playing GW with all you guys and getting to know everyone.

I will be at a GW party at Mako's house friday night along with several friends we are trying to get completly and hopelessly hooked on GW via the shamless use of our friends passes. In light of that Mako and I will probably spend most of the early evening in KOA. I'll make sure to get as many Order of DII members in my friends list as possible so we can get in contact though. I'll probably be on Teamspeak with Phaeax off and on and it shouldn't be a problem to get some accounts set up on my TS server for anybody else who wants to chat with us.

Saturday and Sunday afternoon and evening I'm planning to play as much as possible so I'll look for you guys.

I'm planning on spending most of my time this weekend playing my Mo/Me. I'm really enjoying doing the monk thing.

Martian
    Last edited by Martian; 14-04-2005 at 21:17. Reason: still can't spell

Also New Members -
    I will run an "Intro to PvP" tombs team just about every afternoon if there is interest.
    [/QUOTE]

I'll take you up on the offer.... thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by raphiel20
    stole my idea you thieving... :D
    Its my job. You connect europeans :)

http://www.goteamspeak.com/downloads.php
    Spirits of War - a Guild Wars Guild.. Always looking for active and experienced PvP players, PM me for more info!
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
    Five Dollar Holler | Melee Warrior | Undead Behlial | Six Six Six Visions