PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

New Areas for this weekend

They have released some new areas that people will get to play this next weekend. If you watch the new game play movies, you can get a preview of them.

I am not sure what areas they are releasing. Maybe if I read up I could find out. I am also not sure what I can say or not say about these areas. This also means I am going to spend a lot more time doing some PvE this weekend.

That movie sure caught my eye.. Though I don't know if I'll make it to the new areas this BWE. Oh, well... after release, I will. :lol:

Hehe, ill explore em when realise is here.. Aint gonna play PvE this weekend. I probably find some good item and then it gets wiped :(
    King of Trance - Elemetalist/Necromancer

Support rpgforums.net? Become a Pal
    Even a small donation is something.

Yeah, good movie.

I hope to be able to play the 'new' areas this BWE, also. I guess it would depend on where they are at, because I started two new characters the last BWE and just at Lvl 12 & 13 for each. I just cant wait to play this weekend with everyone.

I saw a picture of the map that had 4 or 5 towns south of the Tombs. Is that what you're thinking of?

Edit: Watched the new movie - I am so right.
    Last edited by Cantos; 13-04-2005 at 23:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantos
    I saw a picture of the map that had 4 or 5 towns south of the Tombs. Is that what you're thinking of?

Edit: Watched the new movie - I am so right.
    theres so many areas with no towns in them... i absolutely cant WAIT to see the unreleased content.

for example, in the southern area of the icy part of the map, there's nothing. Nothing on the island. previously, there was nothing in the 'desert' area. but theres still nothing on that desert peninsula thing. also, the north center and north west of the map have nothing. the southern part of the 'jungle' area has nothing as well.

as a suggestion for release: MORE ISLANDS WITH TOWNS! i like islands. with lots of boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Xircon
    They have released some new areas that people will get to play this next weekend. If you watch the new game play movies, you can get a preview of them.
    i....cant....WAIT to see a gameplay movie with my new vid card. i always thought those scinematics were just roughly done for the beta..so they always looked terrible for me. im excited...
    ay cantos, i didnt know those areas were explorable..seems those mountains caused issue beforehand. its great that the map is so huge ^.^.

Cool

The new area is fine, BUT LOOK AT THE RED ELEMENTALIST HAIR. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. woo!

rangers have always had their nice red.... :p well, i guess we'll be seeing a load of red elementalists now. The new area looks interesting and very different. Nice to see some new enviroments.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Red hair? Omg. Who wants to make their char look like a Strawberry helmet? (danish humor, and strawberry helmet sounds weird :confused: ) :D
    King of Trance - Elemetalist/Necromancer

Support rpgforums.net? Become a Pal
    Even a small donation is something.