PC Gaming News

What do these two icons mean?

If you got the secondary mission, you get a second sword!

Lion's Arch has this one. Only two others share this design, Ascalon and The Henge of Denravi. What does it signify?

Quote Originally Posted by Cantos

If you got the secondary mission, you get a second sword!

Lion's Arch has this one. Only two others share this design, Ascalon and The Henge of Denravi. What does it signify?
    The first one says you have completed the primary mission for that area. If you had the other sword then you have completed the secondary and primary mission.

Lions Arch is not a mission area per say, but a city so it has that other icon. I assum these were off the full game map?

Well, your explanation seems to imply that areas with the "city" design do not have missions, but that isnt true is it? Ascalon and LA both have an "Enter Mission" button when you are inside ... dont they?

PS I got these off the full game map, yes, and cropped them a bit.

Cantos,

I hate to be a blinded person leading another blind person (In-Game Knowledge, so to speak), but LA has "Join Group" for exploring, but does not have "Enter Mission". Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think that this is right. So therefore, it has a 'City Icon' on the Map, not the 'Mission'.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Might
    Cantos,

I hate to be a blinded person leading another blind person (In-Game Knowledge, so to speak), but LA has "Join Group" for exploring, but does not have "Enter Mission". Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think that this is right. So therefore, it has a 'City Icon' on the Map, not the 'Mission'.
    Correct

I also refer to missions as the main quests of the game. The areas you "Enter" as a group to do. I refer to the quests os the little odds of ends stuff you do in explorable areas.