PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cape Maker

Cape Maker

I have been tryin' for ever to get the cape maker, i can't get ahold of it, wondering if any one has it uploaded anywere else besides here, like an FTP?

thx in advance :confused:

Well I know you said "besides here", but someone may want it from here and not be able to find it so, I thought I would post it.
    Cape maker
    Sorry I dont know anywheres else.
    MyPlace
    "The Lord made me hard to handle"

panazen give me your e-mail i could send it you :)

I cannot aquire this software either, someone really needs to host this

euh hello,

I'm a bit new to all this stuff, i was wondering where and how i could make a cape for my guild. So i'm just guessing a bit that with this proggy you can design youre own cape? and if ya designed one is it possible to wear that same cape in guild wars? or am i missing the complete subject here?

Quote Originally Posted by Glider
    euh hello,

I'm a bit new to all this stuff, i was wondering where and how i could make a cape for my guild. So i'm just guessing a bit that with this proggy you can design youre own cape? and if ya designed one is it possible to wear that same cape in guild wars? or am i missing the complete subject here?
    You get your cape at the Guild Emblemer at Ascalon, LA, etc.

The cape maker program has all the possible colors, designs and logos so that you can see what capes you POSSIBLY can make instead of spending your in-game time looking at it. It's a great tool for those of us who have spare time at work, but can't play for obvious reasons.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by calderstrake
    I have all three major zip files hosted. I will not post these in the forum for nandwidth concers. If you want the Cape Maker, Color Mixer, or Attribute Calculator, send me a PM. I usually respond in 30 min or less.

Big help thanks. :happy65:

I'm getting Connection refused on the main site... :(

Xeltor has some explaining to do if he wishes to remain on these boards. The link he gave provided a virus. For now, there is a temporary 7-day ban awaiting him to contact me at chantal@gwonline.net.
    Supporters :D of this site are precious....Volunteers are priceless!
    Ask us how you can help!