PC Gaming News

Thread: Necro Tunic

El Loco Lobo

Necro Tunic

I think i speak on behave off al necro's in the pre everything if i ask where the collector for the necro tunic is if there is one.
    Please can some one tell me, i'm looking over 3 hours for it.

(sorry for the bad grammar. Im dutch and im not verry good at English)

Aburame Shino
    If you're talking about necro armor pre-ascalon I believe there are only the gloves, boots, and leggings available. Not positive on this but that's all I hear people have found.

Well no collector in pre-asc have the necro tops at the moment, it seem like a bug.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran6 months registered5000 Experience Points
    All true, it doesn't exist. If you just want to make it red (like the rest of your armour) then you can use Dye Remover on it (this changes the green to red).

Jelek The Swift
    Just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth. I have turned pre-ascalon upside down and have not found it. Not only that, but there is a collector named Hatcher that appears in two different areas only to tease you each time by telling you he's got nothing for trade. WTF? I wanna smack some devs around right now! I actually posted a bug report about it. Anyway, just had to ***** seeing as I just spent the better part of 3 hours looking for the damn thing.

*hops off soapbox*

_Jelek

Vyhal
    Those collectors with nothing to offer may very well end up offering you a tunic. This was common in the Beta events and is a step toward the programming. Soon I'm sure they will offer something....as I side not....never speak bad of the devs. They could always slow down or worse yet....put bugs in your account. LOL

Pix
    That's to bad I asked around in the game for the tunic and somebody else confirmed that Necro tunic isn't in noob zones. :(