PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

List Mesmer Skills and where to find them here =)

I need to find Shatter Enchantment and Energy Drain. Anyone know where I can buy or obtain those skills? =)

You guys can post Mesmer skills that you obtained and where to find them. Or a website link of the list will be cool too. I looked at GWonline's list and it's very confusing =/

Thanks

Shatter Enchantment you should be able to buy from the skill vendor in Ascalon City.

Energy Tap/Drain I believe I acquired in Sardelac Sanitarium.

Really, I haven't kept a definitive list, but all you have to do are visit all of the settlements and look for NPC's of your class and you'll more than likely find all the skills you'll ever need.

Therefore, you need to visit:
    Ascalon City
    Sardelac Sanitarium
    Serenity Temple
    Piken Square
    Yak's Bend

At least, that's the order I usually take.

that's weird. The skill I bought from the vendor was Empathy. Is this random or something? I'm not sure if I found a mesmer at Piken square but I will look around more ..Thanks.

EternalFayth
    Spirit Shackles for mes 2nd, where? =p

Quote Originally Posted by EternalFayth
    Spirit Shackles for mes 2nd, where? =p
    Lion's Arch (First Watch Sergio)
    Henge of Denravi (Master Scout Diera)

Oh Use Signet of Capture for outside of gates in the Kryta Quest there is mesmers that use spirit shackles. Can't rember their name off hand :bonk: will re-edit when I do quest.
    Last edited by Legally Dead; 04-05-2005 at 01:55.

dorion
    Well Mantra of Lightning has moved south east from it's old position in the Ascalon Settlement to a guy on a pedestal in the skale marshes. He tells you to protect him and then some shadow things start spawning, they tore apart my henchmen team and I just barely completed it, but now Mantra of lightning is mine for drake runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Stigmata
    I need to find Shatter Enchantment and Energy Drain. Anyone know where I can buy or obtain those skills? =)

You guys can post Mesmer skills that you obtained and where to find them. Or a website link of the list will be cool too. I looked at GWonline's list and it's very confusing =/

Thanks
    Perhaps you could elaborate to me in what way it is confuseing, so that perhaps the site can look into making it more user friendly.

Also, I encourage this sharing of information.

Eventually the site will have all of this information and more posted in nice pages for reference.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Dead
    Lion's Arch (First Watch Sergio)
    Henge of Denravi (Master Scout Diera)

Oh Use Signet of Capture for outside of gates in the Kryta Quest there is mesmers that use spirit shackles. Can't rember their name off hand :bonk: will re-edit when I do quest.
    I was not able to find Spirit Shackles in Lions Arch - not at the trainer either. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsume
    Perhaps you could elaborate to me in what way it is confuseing, so that perhaps the site can look into making it more user friendly.

Also, I encourage this sharing of information.

Eventually the site will have all of this information and more posted in nice pages for reference.
    I think I was just being a noob but I was hoping something like -

[specific place]-[trainer]-[skills]

e.g. (not accurate.lol)

Pre Searing:
    Lakeside County - Althea - Conjure Phantasm, Imagined Burden
    Foible's Fair - Vassar - Ether Feast

Post Searing:
    Piken Square - Vassar - Emphathy
    Ascalon City - Warmaster Grast - energy burn, backfire

But I have a feeling that everything is kinda random or it depends on some statistic. I wasn't able to buy Shatter Enchantment from the Skill trainer..but got Empathy instead. I need shatter enchantment. Where can I find a trainer for it? =/

Also, where can I find this signet of capture?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Stigmata
    I think I was just being a noob but I was hoping something like -

[specific place]-[trainer]-[skills]

e.g. (not accurate.lol)

Pre Searing:
    Lakeside County - Althea - Conjure Phantasm, Imagined Burden
    Foible's Fair - Vassar - Ether Feast

Post Searing:
    Piken Square - Vassar - Emphathy
    Ascalon City - Warmaster Grast - energy burn, backfire

But I have a feeling that everything is kinda random or it depends on some statistic. I wasn't able to buy Shatter Enchantment from the Skill trainer..but got Empathy instead. I need shatter enchantment. Where can I find a trainer for it? =/

Also, where can I find this signet of capture?
    Signet of Capture is from "Magi Malaguire" in Lions Arch the second mission.