PC Gaming News
    Hero Grot

Recruiting Forum? Or post here? (I'm looking)

Is there an accepted place to post requests for guilds or guild members? I'm looking for a reasonably large mostly adult group to thrash around with as a monk primary healer...

Hero,

We are not a big group as of right now but we are always looking for new members. If you would like we have a website and forums at www.brothersoftheblood.net and you are more than welcom to visit and make a post for joining. Just to let you know, we don't use Teamspeak or other communication that costs money. We found that www.skype.com offers a phone service over the net that is free and very effective. Hope to hear from you soon.

Gartok
    Brothers of the Blood Guild Leader

GWOnline.Net Member
    Hello,

Im the leader of {SoH} - Sons of Heaven and we are always looking for experienced players. We do have a website with forums and we encourage users to be very active and post any thoughts they have. We also have a TS (TeamSpeak) server that we will be using for PvP but also for wandering around in groups, PvE or just for a chat.

We do make sure we are a maure guild to make sure we can do as well as possible. At the moment we are all PvEing and later on we will start PvPing again.

Our website is located at - www.gamerx.co.uk in which you will recieve a response in no time

Khashul

Divinity
    Hello

I was trolling various forums as I tend to do from time to time and came upon your post. I would like to introduce you to Shadow Sanctuary. Our web site may be found at www.shadowsanctuary.com.

We have been together about 1.5 years and currently plays in Lineage 2, World of Warcraft and now Guild Wars. We highly encourage the use of Ventrilo in all our games, not only because it helps in the PvP areas, but it also just helps in getting to know the people you spend so much time gaming with. We are not a hardcore gaming clan, as we do realize people have lives they need to lead, so we have a mixture of serious gamers and casual gamers. It really works out well for us.

In addition to our enjoyable community, we feel we also offer many extras to our members including our own guild comic strip, the 100- person Ventrilo server that houses the 3 games we are active in, as well as a web site that has many different areas of fun!

If you're interested in joining please feel free to post on our forums or if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact either myself (Divinity Eventide) or Herithius Eventide in game or via PM.

Thanks for your time!

Phoenix of Lost

Lost

Hello.
    we are the Legion of Shadow Troopers..(LOST).
    the guild was formed in august of 1999, we have many members who play many different games.
    Its a loose group who just love playing together. In guild wars we have somewhere around 35 members..(so far) and have but 2 requirements for recruitment ages 15+ only please and no JERKS...its a freakin GAME! :happy53: ....anyway feel free to check our forum site @ www.lostgamers.com
    or send whisper in game to Lost Phoenix
    hope to hear from ya