PC Gaming News

Thread: w/r question

w/r question

I was thinking about making a w/ran build....heavyarmour and strentgh..for the defense and percing...then use only a bow and markmanship and wilderness for the boost in damage and skills...only question is am i gonna have enough energy to do this..i dont wanna use 1 skill then have nothing for any more..if not i'll just use the w/nec for later and make the ranger a r/mo

Lady Argent
    I'm running a similar build, with quite a bit of success now. Until you get to Yak's Bend, you will keep running out of energy, so a few offensive adrenylin based warrior skill can be useful, as well as Frenzy (increases attack speed by 33%, very nice to go with a bow!). Yak's Bend has the first armourer that can craft Gladiator's Armour, a complete suit of which will boost you energy by 8 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Argent
    I'm running a similar build, with quite a bit of success now. Until you get to Yak's Bend, you will keep running out of energy, so a few offensive adrenylin based warrior skill can be useful, as well as Frenzy (increases attack speed by 33%, very nice to go with a bow!). Yak's Bend has the first armourer that can craft Gladiator's Armour, a complete suit of which will boost you energy by 8 points.
    Sweet to that means i just need to concentrate on strength and markmanship for the damage..and wilderness survial for the skills...plus my armour can have + energy to help me..plus look bad arse hehe..thanks..now to start over all over again..and agian .

Quote Originally Posted by LostShadow
    Sweet to that means i just need to concentrate on strength and markmanship for the damage..and wilderness survial for the skills...plus my armour can have + energy to help me..plus look bad arse hehe..thanks..now to start over all over again..and agian .
    I focus on strength, swordmanship, and wilderness survival... any other points I have left to squander end up in tactics and marksmanship..

It just looked smarter to beef up wilderness survival... look at all of the benefits.

I use a bow about %40 of the time... so.. just saying it might be helpful..

Rolo B Boozin
    I'm running w/rng as well, and i've had some pretty good results with:
    melandru's strike, comfort animal, charm animal (Wolf)
    endure pain, power strike, sever artery, gash, seeking blade.

These are just some basic skills, and i've spent my attributes on
    str, beast, and sword at lvl13 i've got some good results both in pve and pvp