PC Gaming News

Armor Collector Question

Hi! i'm at the area of the game that's Druid's Overlook threw Verarti Refuge and their is another set of armor collectors.

Druid's Overlook = Gloves = 5 ebon spider legs
    Verati Refuge = Boots = 5 ancient eyes
    Just south of Verati Refuge = Chest = 5 Thorny Carapaces
    Wilderness outside Druid's Overlook = Helmet = Forget. . .???
    ??? = Leggings = ???

I didnt' care about the helmet but i found the guy. . . DOes anyone know where the leggings COllector is, what he wanst, and directions on how to get to him

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSquid
    Hi! i'm at the area of the game that's Druid's Overlook threw Verarti Refuge and their is another set of armor collectors.

Druid's Overlook = Gloves = 5 ebon spider legs
    Verati Refuge = Boots = 5 ancient eyes
    Just south of Verati Refuge = Chest = 5 Thorny Carapaces
    Wilderness outside Druid's Overlook = Helmet = Forget. . .???
    ??? = Leggings = ???

I didnt' care about the helmet but i found the guy. . . DOes anyone know where the leggings COllector is, what he wanst, and directions on how to get to him

The Leggings id deeeeeeeeeeep in The Falls ... you should see a collector there next to a Druid for the headpiece I believe. Just keep continuing south until you hit a fork in the road. Take the left path which is going uphill and you should see the collector come up. Not sure if this is right. Correct me if I'm wrong.

another question in the same vein.

Ive been looking all over for armour of the "Regal" type which used to be around in the beta but now i cant find it in any towns. Even the D Forge doesn't have it. ive heard you can get it from a collector but people have generally not been specific. Does anybody how to obtain this armour? (its the stuff that looks like a modern day suit jacket.)

phreako
    the mask/helm is 5 tangled seeds btw, and just NE of druid's overlook.

the collector deep in the Falls, what do you need for the leggings? i made a death run there, but didn't catch what i needed in time partly because of a brain fart...

the collector deep in the Falls, what do you need for the leggings? i made a death run there, but didn't catch what i needed in time partly because of a brain fart...[/QUOTE]
    You need Troll Tusks for the leggings.
    Does anyone know what you need for the fire eye?