PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What a LUCKY DAY

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN. Guess what I am JUST DISCOVERING?? That when I'm in my room, my next door neighbors have unsecured wireless internet. meaning instead of crappy dialup i'm back to broadband baby! Woot!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And now i'm back to :lol: at the 56Kers.

Well, I am off to play Baulders Gate II: Dark Alliance for PS2 at a friends, but oh man when I get back... i dont even know.

lol, freeloader

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadBehlial
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN. Guess what I am JUST DISCOVERING?? That when I'm in my room, my next door neighbors have unsecured wireless internet. meaning instead of crappy dialup i'm back to broadband baby! Woot!

Well, I am off to play Baulders Gate II: Dark Alliance for PS2 at a friends, but oh man when I get back... i dont even know.
    THIEF I am going to report you to the internet police. :mad71: :tongue10:
    This is my GW signature and I like just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadBehlial

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice going Undead.
    I personally have my wireless open to anyone who wants to use it. If you would like, I could give you a fee suggestions on how to make it..... nvm.

Yeah my friend discovered something like this near his house too. He's not very computer-literate. He got a new laptop and told me he's getting the internet on it, wireless. Somehow he wasn't aware that you had to sign up for it or anything, so it turns out he was stealing someone else's wireless network without knowing. We had quite a laugh at him, especially since this was in a networking class.

lmao awesome. Can't wait till they find out :p that'll be a laugh :D
    Guess thats another person for my tombing exertions though :D Sadly though i have yet more coursework due and this time its in for this thursday. It's not as much but it needs doin. If i hit my personnel target for today early i'll see you online maybe. Seeing as i have no class tomorrow (just have to turn up to be marked present) i got a nice long night ahead of me for finishing this off or GW :)
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Psh. Lucky day. By that theory me finding a hundred dollar bill hanging out of someones back pocket and snatching it from them is my 'lucky day'.

Rotten theivin stoooopid Undead.

I hope your lap top falls apart. Muhahahahahahaha.

Not want to drown your exuberant feeling but wait until you're at the HoH then your neighbor decides to cycle his modem :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Mortshd
    Not want to drown your exuberant feeling but wait until you're at the HoH then your neighbor decides to cycle his modem :eek:
    I'd pay to see the expression on his face :p

YES! Last hit and I....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, we don't have to see his expression because we'll get a full ear via TS when this happens.