PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

question about armor

I am a warrior/ranger and i have noticed that i have run out of mana a lot of timez..and i wonder which armor class i should use...should i use gladiators...and where do i get it fromm..thanks

Madmanxtra
    if you are using sword/axe primary id say get an off hand +energy item if you use a bow then gladiatior might be a good choice but im afraid you will still run out quite fast

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmanxtra
    if you are using sword/axe primary id say get an off hand +energy item if you use a bow then gladiatior might be a good choice but im afraid you will still run out quite fast
    thanks...but do u no where i get gladiators??

Madmanxtra
    well um i know there is gladiator in ice flow guess that doesnt help much? :)

I bought my full set of Gladiator armor in Yak. That's the mission after the Academy Mission I believe. It's served me well.

Ima W/R too, and yes the ranger side of skills is energy intensive. I use a Chimeric Prism (pre-release european gift) it gives +5 energy and +16 ar when i use my swords. I also kick in some gladiator leggings and boots for extra energy, and mix the rest with Knights chest, and wyvern helm.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser of Minoc
    Ima W/R too, and yes the ranger side of skills is energy intensive. I use a Chimeric Prism (pre-release european gift) it gives +5 energy and +16 ar when i use my swords. I also kick in some gladiator leggings and boots for extra energy, and mix the rest with Knights chest, and wyvern helm.

wat would be the best for a warrior with an axe??

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser of Minoc

Would dragon armor be the best for an axe warrior...and wat are the requirements for it like strength and stuff...

thanks

I'm a W/N and I use both a focus item for +11 energy and a set of gladiator's (minus the helmet) for +7 more energy. I end up having 38 energy, which is enough most of the time. But you have to realize you're not a caster. Rely more on your warrior skills. :)