Class: Warrior / Necromancer
Attributes: (cost) '+' indicates Rune attributes
Strength: 10 (61)
Sword Mastery: 12 (97)
Blood Magic: 8 (37)
Total attribute points used: 195/200
Skills: [Attribute] (Energy, Cast Time, Recharge TIme)
1) Sever Artery [Swordsmanship] (0,0,4) Skill: If this attack hits, the opponent begins bleeding for 5-21 seconds, losing health over time.
2) Gash [Swordsmanship] (0,0,7) Skill: If this attack hits a bleeding foe, you strike for 5-9 more damage and that foe suffers a deep wound, lowering that foe's maximum health by 20% for 5-17 seconds.
3) Galrath Slash [Swordsmanship] (0,0,8) Skill: This attack strikes for +1-32 damage if it hits.
4) Final Thrust [Swordsmanship] (0,0,10) Skill: Lose all adrenaline. If Final Thrust hits, you deal 1-32 more damage. This damage is doubled if your target was below 50% health.
5) Offering of Blood [Blood Magic] (5,0,15) Spell: Sacrifice 10% maximum health. You gain 17 energy. This is an elite skill
6) Plague Touch [none] (5,1,0) Skill: Transfer a negative condition from yourself to target touched foe.
7) Life Siphon [Blood Magic] (10,2,2) Hex: For 21 seconds, target suffers health degeneration of 3, and you gain health regeneration of 3.
8) Vampiric Gaze [Blood Magic] (10,1,5) Spell: Steal 49 health from target foe.
do you guys think this would be a successful build for pvp? suggestions and comments thanks