Class: Warrior / Necromancer
Attributes: (cost) '+' indicates Rune attributes
Strength: 10 (61)
Sword Mastery: 12 (97)
Blood Magic: 8 (37)
Total attribute points used: 195/200
Skills: [Attribute] (Energy, Cast Time, Recharge TIme)
1) Sever Artery [Swordsmanship] (0,0,4) Skill: If this attack hits, the opponent begins bleeding for 5-21 seconds, losing health over time.
2) Gash [Swordsmanship] (0,0,7) Skill: If this attack hits a bleeding foe, you strike for 5-9 more damage and that foe suffers a deep wound, lowering that foe's maximum health by 20% for 5-17 seconds.
3) Galrath Slash [Swordsmanship] (0,0,8) Skill: This attack strikes for +1-32 damage if it hits.
4) Final Thrust [Swordsmanship] (0,0,10) Skill: Lose all adrenaline. If Final Thrust hits, you deal 1-32 more damage. This damage is doubled if your target was below 50% health.
5) Offering of Blood [Blood Magic] (5,0,15) Spell: Sacrifice 10% maximum health. You gain 17 energy. This is an elite skill
6) Plague Touch [none] (5,1,0) Skill: Transfer a negative condition from yourself to target touched foe.
7) Life Siphon [Blood Magic] (10,2,2) Hex: For 21 seconds, target suffers health degeneration of 3, and you gain health regeneration of 3.
8) Vampiric Gaze [Blood Magic] (10,1,5) Spell: Steal 49 health from target foe.
do you guys think this would be a successful build for pvp? suggestions and comments thanks
PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: PvP Warrior/Necro Build
11-05-2005, 04:42 #1
PvP Warrior/Necro Build
11-05-2005, 18:45 #2MadmanxtraGuest
your math is a little bit off :) with bloodmagic 8 you only get -2 on oppenent and +2 with siphon for 18 sec making it quite unattractive imo also you wont get 17 energy from offering with those skills making offering quite unattractive aswell maybe if you up blood magic bring down swordsmanship a little remove one or two adrenaline skills maybe add res signet (the moral boost in pvp recharges it) add a slowing skill to get those pesky runners like hamstering.
or add an debuff of anykind.
but anyway the build might work but i wouldnt go for the sacrifice skill if you cant quickly enough compensate the loss.
personaly i think maxing swordsmanship is mostly a waste if not going for pure warrior maybe.
 you also have way too much strength
11-05-2005, 19:54 #3
Personally I would use something like this:
Strength: 3 (6)
Swordsmanship: 12 (97)
Blood Magic: 12 (97)
Total attribute points used: 200/200
1) Sever Artery - (4a,0,0) If this attack hits, the opponent begins bleeding for 21 seconds, losing health over time.
2) Gash - (7a,0,0) If this attack hits a bleeding foe, you strike for 9 more damage and that foe suffers a deep wound, lowering that foe's maximum health by 20% for 17 seconds.
3) Galrath Slash - (8a,0,0) This attack strikes for +32 damage if it hits.
4) Final Thrust - (10a,0,0) Lose all adrenaline. If Final Thrust hits, you deal 32 more damage. This damage is doubled if your target was below 50% health.
5) Savage Slash - (5,0,10) If this attack hits, it interrupts target foe's action. If that action was a spell, you deal 32 extra damage.
6) Life Siphon - (10,2,2) For 22 seconds, target suffers health degeneration of 3 and you gain health regeneration of 3.
7) Offering of Blood (elite) - (5,1/4,15) Sacrifice 10% maximum health. You gain 18 energy. This is an elite skill.
8) Strip Enchantment - (10,1,20) Target foe loses one enchantment, and you gain 102 health.
Remove points from Strenght, more into Blood Magic (10 strenght, 10 blood might also work, but since you are not using any strenght skills...).
As you see I dropped Plague Touch and Vampiric Gaze. Instead of that I take Strip Enchantment (there are always more then enough enchantments around you) and Savage Slash. The last one because during PvP as warrior, most of the times you fight casters.
If you are planning to target monks, you might want to take Distracing Blow instead of Galrath Slash, to avoid selfhealing.
But this is just mine opinion.
11-05-2005, 22:08 #4
Personally I run a setup like this,I find it works well in soloing AND in groups.
Strength 9 (+1 with wyvern helm)
Tactics 10 (+1 with rune) (use it for my 16ac +10health shield)
Death Magic 4 or 5
Curses 5 or 6
Hundred Blades(Final Thrust,Galrath Slash,Hamstring are fill ins depending on situation)
Bonetti's Defense(substitute Wary Stance or Disciplined Stance)
Soul Feast (142 health from corpse)
Parasitic Bond (-1 to opponent over time for 20sec after it ends or opponent dies gain 66 health)
Endure Pain (gain 216health for 11sec)
I can solo up to 2 level 21 Sand Drakes around the Crystal Desert.I can solo the level 26 sand drake solo as well as many other mobs without losing too much health or energy.It requires alot of tactics imo (tactics as in strategy not the skill tactics).If ya want more information feel free to PM me in game...Feywolf Tigereye 20war/nec.
(P.S. I also run full set of Wyvern armor from Amnoon Oasis upgraded with Minor Rune of Tactics,Major of Absorption,Major of Vigor)