PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Crafting

About Crafting

I have a question.

When you customized your weapon and armors is there then any other crafting you can do?

I mean i find lots of salvaged items but i cant find anything to use them for.

You can always sell them if you have all your need.

i get tons of salvagable items now too and i my friend said to keep them and use an expert salvage kit on them. I dont know what to do with most of the common crafting material though. i know that iron ingots make armor for the warrior and tanned hides make armor for the ranger but idk what the other common crafting materials are for either.

I know i can sell them. I just want to know if there is any other crafting to do than the one you do when you buy an armor or get +20 damage on a weapon.

You can upgrade them. Armor upgrades are Runes and weapon upgrades are various Item Modifiers.
    Supporters :D of this site are precious....Volunteers are priceless!
    Ask us how you can help!

There are artisans that convert common crafting materials to rare crafting materials. But the end focus for crafting is making better armor for your character. If you're asking can I "Craft a fishing pole" or something like that then no those types of items don't exist in Guild Wars.

No i mean if I bouht all the best armor in old Ascelon and found a good weapon that i customized then what else can i do?

What should i use all my gold on and what can i use all the things i find to?

If you plan to play other characters then you can use gold and items for those characters. I wouldn't worry about the extra gold. ANet will always tweak the game (like create gold sink, how about the 15k armor) so no one will sit on a pile of gold and items.

What's this 15k Armor everyone's talking about?

15k armor? where can you buy that?

So basicly you are saying that when i have all 30 armors then theres nothing else to do untill i can find runes?