PC Gaming News
    violentxuprising

Missing/lost Pet?!?!

Hi everyone, i am a lvl 9 N/Ranger, i just went across to post-searing, i showed up in post searing with a lvl 7 Mendulu(?) stalker. when i zoned out of ascalon city, i started fighting with my pet, however, we were quickly overcomed by some lvl 6 stone elementals, so instead of running, i hit M, and clicked on ascalon city, and hit travel. i zone back into the city, then i immediately zoned back out to try again, but!!! my pet is nowhere to be seen when i zoned out of the city. now this has happened to me before in pre-searing, where i would zone and my pet would be gone for the rest of the time i am in the game. but last time it came back the next day. but it has been 2 days now, i restarted the game couple of times, but everytime i zone out of the city, nothing, just me alone. is this a glitch in the game? or did i lose my pet forever because i transported myself back to the city instead of running. please help, kinda sucks to play the game without a pet since they lvl. thanks!!

-george

Quote Originally Posted by violentxuprising
    Hi everyone, i am a lvl 9 N/Ranger, i just went across to post-searing, i showed up in post searing with a lvl 7 Mendulu(?) stalker. when i zoned out of ascalon city, i started fighting with my pet, however, we were quickly overcomed by some lvl 6 stone elementals, so instead of running, i hit M, and clicked on ascalon city, and hit travel. i zone back into the city, then i immediately zoned back out to try again, but!!! my pet is nowhere to be seen when i zoned out of the city. now this has happened to me before in pre-searing, where i would zone and my pet would be gone for the rest of the time i am in the game. but last time it came back the next day. but it has been 2 days now, i restarted the game couple of times, but everytime i zone out of the city, nothing, just me alone. is this a glitch in the game? or did i lose my pet forever because i transported myself back to the city instead of running. please help, kinda sucks to play the game without a pet since they lvl. thanks!!

-george
    You need to have charm animal equipped on your skillbar in order for your pet to accompany you. Did you remove it from your 8 active skills? if so, just place it back and your pet should be with you again when you leave town

violentxuprising
    yup, that did the trick, totally newbie mistake. kinda sucks, mean's there goes 2 slots min. for charm/heal pet if i want to take my pet. oh well, thanks for your help!! :clap: