PC Gaming News
    Crystal Raven

Advice for Elementalist\Mesmer?

Hello I like PVP Level 10 and below . But I am just not good, I seem to lose alot and Well I would appriciate some help. This is Considering Creating a New Character.

Here is a few problems I have:

-Elementalist\Mesmer sucks up MANA points.

-Unsure of where to get best skills and what attribute to invest into:
    -Air?
    -Earth?
    -Water?
    -Fire?

Fighters always sucker me into bleeding me to death. I wanna learn where to get some "high" single target skills, and keep fighters off my back so I can help do some damage on the allies side.

Any advice would be welcome,

TY

weltallx
    Before youy read i am not trying to be mean, im just telling you the truth

You keep sayng this is for pvp, and that u want ppl to give u a set of skills.

Well pvp does not work this way, unless u are going with a bunch of random people (this will never work against an organized team, such as a good guild). The proper way to make a good character build is to talk to your team. First you need to decide the teams build(theme). It could be a warrior heavy build for example. For this build you would want to use the knockdown spells to your advantage, and the blindness spells. A reason for this is that the opponent cant do a thing if they are knocked down except take damage. This is probably the worst condition in the game (if u can classify it as a condition). The team has to work together. No one person should have skills that the rest of the team does not know about and work well with. To make a long story short It is impossible to tell you how to make your character.

Im assuming you are a complete n00b who will never be anything but a n00b. The reason for this is not because i am mean it is because u just dont understand the basic concepts of guild vs guild(gvg) battle. This is not really something that can be taught. Its just a way of thinking. The people who excelle in gvg/pvp are the people who think strategically, have really good teamwork, and are able to stay 4 steps ahead of their enemy.

I've seen a lot of posts like this that say things like "is this a good build", and because of the variety in how people play the game it is impossible to tell someone how 2 make a good build. You can only give a person advice, but with that advice comes more than 8 skills. (There actaully is an answer to your question right here, but your prabably not smart enough to find it)

The fact that you asked this question just shows that you will never be anything but a n00b in pvp, and im not trying to be mean im just being real.

Crystal Raven

Hey Smartass

This is not to be rude but your a smartass, and you will never be more than just a smartass. I am known for being one of the Top Single Handed PVP PK players in Runescape. I have led battles to success with clans nearly double the size.

I know everyone starts somewhere, without being familiar with background & what skills will be at my disposal it is hard to assist a team of people now isnt it?

Soon as you know the basic, then it can be developed on. The best learns as a novice and teaches himself to be the best. People like you think there the best and offer no positive benefit to Guild Wars. They drown in there own pride. So take your high-minded act somewhere else.

And dont pull a King, When Im holding the Ace,

Crystal

PS: Kiss my feet when your face is on the ground.
    Last edited by Crystal Raven; 12-05-2005 at 10:35.

Drayen
    hmmm ???

Crystal 8h30 am : "Hello I like PVP Level 10 and below . But I am just not good, I seem to lose alot ..."

Crystal 9h30 am : "I am known for being one of the Top Single Handed PVP PK players in Runescape. I have led battles to success with clans nearly double the size. "

Thats alot of progress in just an hour...