PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Practiced stance

Hi

How do you get ryk arrowwind to do this skill? I spent 10-15 min just trying different things while attacking him trying to get him to do this skill, and i also tried spamming signet for 5 min, but it never worked.

How can I make him use this skill? (practiced stance)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Stances don't have a cast time, so I don't think they show up under his name while he's fighting. My advice is to make sure you have every skill that he has except for practiced stance, then just keep hitting your signet while standing there letting him beat on you. It would make most sense if he did it just before or just after using a preparation.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairax
    Stances don't have a cast time, so I don't think they show up under his name while he's fighting. My advice is to make sure you have every skill that he has except for practiced stance, then just keep hitting your signet while standing there letting him beat on you. It would make most sense if he did it just before or just after using a preparation.
    I tried spamming signet for a pretty long while, until the 2 henchmen who were left alive beat him to death, without my assistance.

He refused to cast it for me, until I ran away and then re-aggroed him while hitting the capture signet.