I have a few questions, that I hope somebody will answer. It's for my first character, but it is all theory, because I don't have the game yet.
1) How long can you stall choosing your secondary profession? Because I don't have a clue which to choose. I don't know what will be the major weakness of the char and it will be built around an elite skill, so it takes very long to know the energy curve
2) Do you need to farm or do a quest over and over to become "Über"? For example for one skill or item?
3) Is sacrifice going to be worse later on the game, because you pay more hitpoints?
4) Can you kill yourself with dark aura?
5) Are there any tactics in a random pvp battle? Or is it more the kind of everybody for himself. You just don't have to kill the guys that are on your team.
6) Is it possible to stay far away from combat in pvp? I won't mind to flee the scene a lot. As long as i can do my role. I just need to be in range to cast spells on the allied spellcasters.
7) What is the range of soul reaping? Is it the same as spells? (It has to be gigantic to work for me for what I'm planning now.)
8) Is it true that there is a maximum de-/regeneration for hitpoints and energy? And if there is one. How much is it? (I saw somewhere the number 10 but he wasn't sure and nobody could confirm it.)
Thanks for anwering these questions.